ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: How can I Help

Gallery
    View images

How can I Help

I want very much to do something nice for The ArtRage Team and the Community but I don't know how I'm not good at making textures.

What could I do nice?

Gallery
    View images
    Little_Artist- The first thing that comes to my mind is that you can continue to grow your talent and share it with us. Keep on growing in the direction that such an urge to do a good thing takes you.

Having the honor to watch your skills grow and be in the presence of such a sweetness of spirit is truly a gift beyond price.

As a young person, one of the nicest things you can do for us older types, is to put questions to us that we might answer and thus contribute to your growth. If for example you feel that you are not good at something, speak to those whom you believe are good at that thing. In time when practice and dedication have improved your abilities we then have the lasting gift of having been a part of something good and right and quite wonderful.
    Be well,

"Teach, Learn, Thrive"~DM

Gallery
    View images
    same here.
    Just say: "Rage It", because we already know it's art.

My ArtRage 3 and 4 Gallery------My Site ------- BROWSE MY BOOK

Gallery
    View images
    I agree with Fashmir.....A good gift would be to see a development of a person with time
    Enchanter
    Draw what you see!....not what you think you see!!
    My artist friend

We Must each think of ourselves as an endless work in progress ....Harley Brown