ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Interesting Stuff

Interesting Stuff

Came across this and thought it was well worth a look. You could do most of this sort of thing with ArtRage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=us4l2oPGT3Y

That was impressive.

The last time I kept an open mind,
    my brain fell out and the dog grabbed it.
    Now it's full of dirt, toothmarks, and dog slobber.
    No more open minds or dogs for me.www.gms9810.com/

What a master! I loved that!

That was awesome!

I was browsing the other suggested videos on YouTube that appeared to the right and it's a pretty cool process. Would that doing it for real was that fast. Imagine what you could do with your brilliant Scottish pastures. I imagine the biggest challenge is having lots of good photos from which to copy and paste for subsequent manipulation. So you're way ahead on that count, F-P.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Adobe Photoshop required

This photo manipulating by warping, cutting and pasting et cetera, needs a specialized program = Photoshop. I recently bought the latest version called "CC" together with the latest Darkroom version 5 for just 9.99 USD per mont. It is a time limited offer for Adobe CC members. But I know other not members that could use that offer. It is a great prize for two outstanding software. Especially fo photographers. Like me using RAW all the time, the Camera RAW module and working in 16 bits colour depth means the most. It's the core of photography these days. So; check out Adobes 9.99 USD offering. I will probably never get cheaper.