ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pensive Moment

Pensive Moment

Dova has reached a year old now, so I thought she could finally enjoy her toy kangaroo and not eat it. I caught her sitting quietly gazing out the window with her new baby in her mouth, and sneaked off to get my camera.

Of course, baby has since had a big operation to put her face back on and currently has no eyes. Not quite grown up enough yet!

Attachment 79092

2. That is a delightful painting, and very well executed indeed.

Hi Robyn,
    Dova looks content and happy, and give my 'Get Well Soon' to baby....
    Nicely done,
    Steve

Thanks for your lovely comments Steve and HarlequiNQB.

Dova is very content and happy, though she knows I'm watching her for further destruction. Her poodle best friend Zara has had one for nearly 9 years now and it has had minimal surgery, and many trips through the wash. That's the difference between a borzoi (wilful girl) and a sweet poodley thing.

Love the subject

My golden has been carefully trained to be good to her stuffed animals. Glad your girl is progressing in her care. The painting is lovely. The dog beautiful and a precious scene captured!

Just amazing! Your brushstrokes are magically descriptive of any texture, of touch feeling, of shapes and volumes. A perfect outcome.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Wow. This is excellent

Beautiful work!!!...
    Regards from Chile
    "El arte no reproduce lo visible. Lo hace visible" Paul Klee

Marilyn Anne, Caesar, fatelineAlpha and damasocl, thank you so much for calling by!

Dova is beautiful as is your painting of her

Dutch will be 8 years this Oct and still has the teddy I bought for her when she came to own us at 8 weeks, mind you one leg is missing but that's all