ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: logitech T650 multitouch pad

logitech T650 multitouch pad

Hello,
    I have a logitech touch pad T650 (multitouch), but I can't find a way to use it to rotate the canvas (pan and zoom works fine)
    Does anyone know how to do that ?...

Thanks

If pan and zoom are working it's odd that rotate wouldn't be working. We support the standard Windows multitouch gestures via the Realtime Stylus standard so if the pad is sending those events we should be receiving them. We don't have one of the devices available for testing but I'd suggest checking that drivers are up to date just in case there's an issue there.
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.

Quote Originally Posted by MattRage View Post
    If pan and zoom are working it's odd that rotate wouldn't be working. We support the standard Windows multitouch gestures via the Realtime Stylus standard so if the pad is sending those events we should be receiving them. We don't have one of the devices available for testing but I'd suggest checking that drivers are up to date just in case there's an issue there.
    Thank you for your reply,
    I fact I realize that it is not so clear wether this device supports rotation or not... Furthermore, I am running artrage with windows 7, maybe it would work with windows 8 ?...