ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Hi Everyone!

Hi Everyone!

Hi everyone!

I'm new to Artrage (started playing around with it Sunday night) and I love it. Highly addictive.

I'm sure I have a lot to learn and I am in awe of all the wonderful art work I am seeing on here.

I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone and learning as I go along.

I'd love to have any advice on where to start and what to start with.

Shara
    Last edited by Shara; 01-18-2014 at 04:17 PM.

Hey there :)

I am also new, and honestly not that good at drawing. I would love to help eachother learn and share art for critique! I personally love artrage.
    Aft

Hi and welcome to you both Shara and Aft!

It's great to see new members in the forum who are eager to have a play. We all love to see what you can do, and for those who don't know much, it's amazing to watch their work developing over the months.

Enjoy your Art Rage, and if you're stuck on anything, search for an answer first, or ask the forum!

Greetings to both of you! I look forward to seeing your artwork
    Ambient Design Tech Support & Community Manager

This is not my signature.

Go forth and read the tutorials. Also, check out the featured artists!

Quote Originally Posted by aft View Post
    I am also new, and honestly not that good at drawing. I would love to help eachother learn and share art for critique! I personally love artrage.
    Aft

I love the program! I'm sure I have a long way to go on learning how to truly utilize its features. I'd love to help each other learn, too.

Quote Originally Posted by copespeak View Post
    Hi and welcome to you both Shara and Aft!

It's great to see new members in the forum who are eager to have a play. We all love to see what you can do, and for those who don't know much, it's amazing to watch their work developing over the months.

Enjoy your Art Rage, and if you're stuck on anything, search for an answer first, or ask the forum!
    Thank you! I'm still just playing with the program to see if I can learn what all the features do.

Very fun so far!

Thank you as well, and I am still playing around with all of the things Artrage can do! I love this program so far, and i'm having fun drawing. Let me know what cool tricks you find out Shara!
    Aft