ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Been a long while

Been a long while

Despite not being around for what, two years maybe? I still peek in from time to time and I'll still find time to paint when I can. So I figured I'd show my latest, a quick painting I did for my grandmother - she lives in Arizona so hence the desert theme. .

Name:  desert paint.jpg
Views: 172
Size:  33.3 KB
    Last edited by Ailaya; 01-14-2014 at 05:34 AM.
    "We can only grow the way the wind blows...
    We can only bow to the here and now,
    or be broken down blow by blow."

- Rush

Welcome back. Lovely sunset and beautifuly painted clouds

Great seeing your avatar again! Wondering how your paintings have been going all this time. You were really going to town. Did you ever write and illustrate that sci-fi story? You had some great images of that castle.

This one looks great too. Different genre. . . or is it?
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Fabulous sky!

What a pleasant surprise from the New Year, dear Ailaya! I'm afraid I'm among the small veterans patrol who stayed in here long enough to remember Your past wonderful paintings. You still paint wonderfully indeed, as far as we can see and You look magnificently grown up in Your Avatar. I hope everything's great in Your life and that we won't have to wait two more years to enjoy Your next creations. Take care.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Thank you Andrea and copespeak!

Thanks D! The story and illustrations are not yet done, but I've made some progress that I will share later on! This particular painting wasn't done for the story, this was just a gift to my grandmother who lives in Arizona

Nice to see that you're still around Caesar, makes my return even more enjoyable! Thanks for your kind words; grown up some more indeed and have had a lot going on, mostly good things, and I hope everything in your life is going well. Plan to stick around more now that things have slowed down so you shouldn't have to wait 2 more years
    "We can only grow the way the wind blows...
    We can only bow to the here and now,
    or be broken down blow by blow."

- Rush

Beautiful painting

The colors are wonderful and so are the blendings.

Oh Arizona! Beautiful painting, I remember the sunsets, have family there as well,
    just couldn't handle the heat in the summer!
    Would make a great cover on Arizona magazine...
    Nicely done,
    Steve