ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Surface Pro 2 and Wacom Feel It drivers.

Surface Pro 2 and Wacom Feel It drivers.

Out of the box, the SP2 works flawlessly with the current release of Artrage. But if I install the Feel It drivers, I lose the ability to manipulate my canvas using two fingers (rotation, zoom, position).

Uninstalling the drivers solves this for me, but that also means no more pen calibration and no more fine adjustments via the Wacom control panel.

Has any other Surface user experienced this?

The Feel It drivers have caused a wide range of problems recently in a range of applications from what we've seen - It's possible that a new version will be released to solve it but in the meantime take a look in the driver settings and see if you can turn off the option to Use Windows Ink in the Mapping section. If you can, that may help as it appears that when the drivers try to send Windows style touch gestures they can interfere with the default system's touch.
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.

Thanks Matt, I'll enjoy the default drivers while Wacom gets its act together.

It's very disappointing that there has been no fix to this issue.

Unfortunately, as this is a driver problem not an ArtRage problem there's not much we can do ourselves.
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.