ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Here are my trial, my attempts to portray the oil painting.

Smile Here are my trial, my attempts to portray the oil painting.

Hello! I live in Ukraine. Do not know much English but want to communicate with someone who draws in this wonderful program. Here are my trial, my attempts to portray the oil painting. Show textured brushstroke.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Very nice.

I think the colors and brushstrokes are very lively and interesting. You have gotten what seems like good likenesses as well.

Rom, your paintings are very good.

Beautiful paintings especially the bright expression of the lady with the green eyes.

And the texture of the brush strokes on the dog gives the painting the feel of fur. Nice.

Bravo on the experiments. Very successful.

Welcome!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

5. Very good! I've tried painting in such a way as to leave visible strokes on a few occasions, but usually I just end up with a mess, so I'm most impressed by these.

Forgive my asking, but is the woman in the middle based on Gillian Anderson by any chance?

Dear friends! Thank you very much for your kind words for my picture. It is very very nice to me. HarlequiNQB, thank you, girl in the picture is not Gillian Anderson, it's my sister.: D
    Sorry for the error - I use online translator, but it is not always correct.

Very successfull attempts indeed! Welcome!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Welcome Rom,
    Your paintings are excellent, really like the brushstrokes, strong and bold!
    Really like to be able to do those, I will experiment and see if I can control
    them, like you have done...
    By the way, you have a very beautiful sister. I'm sure she loves the painting.
    Love the dog!
    Take Care,
    Steve

Galley:http://forums.artrage.com/showthread...tings-(-A-CAT)
    Workshop:http://forums.artrage.com/showthread...favorite-model

Caesar,stevemawmv !Thank you for your kind comments!
    It is important for me.
    stevemawmv, my sister loves art and will be happy to hear your words about it.
    Thank you!

Я ошиблась и разместила неправильно((
    Last edited by Rom__; 01-10-2014 at 07:50 AM.