ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Artrage for Android - Someone has to ask - Is no news, good news?...

Question Artrage for Android - Someone has to ask - Is no news, good news?...

A separate artrage thread was opened in july 2013, and NOTHING! Has been heard since. Despite daily & weekly
    Check's of the thread, there's been nothing. SO!, IS NO NEWS GOOD NEWS!?, how about an update, team, good or bad, everybody who's looking forward, need an update... PLEASE!!!...

a few days ago they posted on Facebook that Artrage for Android is definitely coming this year

They said to watch the dedicated thread!...

I and many others waiting for the release would LOVE!, some DEFINITIVE! News, where they told us to watch... When they said this year, did they say which season, maybe christmas!

Quote Originally Posted by bluez View Post
    a few days ago they posted on Facebook that Artrage for Android is definitely coming this year
    Better provide a link as it isn't mentioned anywhere here on the official forum

Hans

Unfortunately I dont have a proper Link, it was in an answer to a question on Artrages FacebookPage https://www.facebook.com/artrage?fref=ts . In the chronic, if you click on 2013->December, you can see a post from 12-20-2013: "I love this program to death, but when will you make one for Android devices? My Galaxy Note tablet with its integrated pressure-sensitive stylus would be ideal for this." This was answered by "ArtRage" with "Android version in the works for next year." . I dont have more information, I just wanted to post this, bcs it seems like theyre working on it.

Question Here's the official thread we were told to watch...

I went to and found the message. It was in the messages left by other people on the page and a short, quick reply to an android version query in december/13, & the only response was of an android version in 2014. As for the official thread which they assigned is here :- Announcements- "ArtRage for Android Status - July 2013"...

Yup, we can confirm that there will be an Android version.

However, we do NOT currently have a release date.
    Ambient Design Tech Support & Community Manager

This is not my signature.

Go forth and read the tutorials. Also, check out the featured artists!

Nice to know there will be an Android version.
    Thanks for the confirmation

Hans

Samsung 12.2" Galaxy Note + ArtRage

Samsung Galaxy Note Pro tablet is now available with a 12.2-inch display, resolution of 2560 x 1600 pixels pressure sensitive screen including the S-pen (or Wacom Galaxy Note pen (I already got it)). I will buy the new 12.2" as soon as I can afford. My 10.1 is good. But bigger is better! I can wait for ArtRage. But I really want it to be released this spring. Just imagine that combo! Galaxy Note + AR! TV Paint is also soon to be released for Android. What a combo that will be! Galaxy Note + AR + TV Paint.... what a happy New Year! This will be my new production platform for my graphic work...
    Last edited by Henry Stahle; 01-09-2014 at 05:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bluez View Post
    Unfortunately I dont have a proper Link, it was in an answer to a question on Artrages FacebookPage https://www.facebook.com/artrage?fref=ts . In the chronic, if you click on 2013->December, you can see a post from 12-20-2013: "I love this program to death, but when will you make one for Android devices? My Galaxy Note tablet with its integrated pressure-sensitive stylus would be ideal for this." This was answered by "ArtRage" with "Android version in the works for next year." . I dont have more information, I just wanted to post this, bcs it seems like theyre working on it.
    That was me asking the question (hello!) and I have been very excited about this since. I have Sketchbook Pro, I have ZenBrush, I have all sorts of drawing & painting apps on my Note 3 phone and my Note 10.1 tablet, but none of them come close to what I could do with ArtRage if I had it on there. I do wish there were more information, though.

-M.