ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Homo_Sapiens

Homo_Sapiens

The result of reading something about caves hope you like it?
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Rondo; 01-06-2014 at 03:52 AM.

Rondo, I have been gone for awhile, I think this is a great painting, you have improved so much and cant wait to see more, I remember when you thought you should give up, and I am so glad you didn't, keep up the good work

Thanks for the comment pat1940, appreciate It's hard to give up on a tool like Artrage, so i go on and on,lol, and yes this is one of these pieces that comes out right,glad you like it.

From the cave to Artrage, what an evolution in art tools for this Homo Sapiens, dear Rondo! You represented him at Ice Age time I guess. Great idea.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

In the Ice age indeed dear Caesar! as it shall here in the USA be soon the Ice age.

Really -- dare I say it -- deep, Rondo! Heh. I really like this one. It's fascinating as a psychological concept and the execution is brilliant. You're definitely on a roll of late. Very much a higher plateau. I could also see this as an illustration for an article to accompany something in a trade magazine for psychiatrists. Go Go Go!!!!!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Dear D Akey....i really thank you for your comment,but as i said before somewhere......this tool just makes you create "things" can give a "form" to the imagination.Happy "accidents" ,delibered strokes and there is a "from" a "figure" just let your imagination flow.this is how i +- made this one.

That's the coolest way, IMHO. It's so genuine and honest, not to mention the wonder created when it pops onto your 'canvas' and begins talking to you. Way cool zone.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Great painting , Rondo

I like it very much
    Silvia Bandini

Sorry for my english...
    Click for my gallery
    Click for my Blog
    Click for my deviant