ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Have a coffee

Have a coffee

This is a funny image I drew quickly enough with AR upon request of my wife, that is going to hang on the kitchen wall (and avoid buying a 10 € smaller one she saw on a street market ). I printed it and I'm going to stick it on a wooden plate.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CafféFinale.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	319.3 KB 
ID:	78733  
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Caesar,
    Hope you had a wonderful christmas and new years celebration!

Make mine a Caffè Doppio,
    I usually need a extra boost....
    I'm familiar with this artwork, my mom use to collect these
    and would be all over the kitchen, then she replaced them with
    her own paintings..
    Thanks for the memory!
    Best wishes to you
    and your family for
    the New Year,
    Steve

Good for you

Cute picture . Good idea! Save money!

Quote Originally Posted by stevemawmv View Post
    Caesar,
    Make mine a Caffè Doppio,
    Ciao Cesare, per me uno macchiato con latte grazie!
    Hello Cesar, one coffee with milk for me please!

A wonderful creation Caesar. It's very satisfying having your own unique version up on the wall to enjoy!

Caesar, what a great idea, love the painting, your wife is very smart lol

Nice one Caesar, has that old feel to it.
    Regards Geoff

Dear Steve, by aging,I went the opposite way than Your mom, from avant-garde to vintage souvenirs ... LOL Anyway did You see where George Clooney took my coffee machine with his idea to advertise that idea of the snobbish Nespresso spots? Thank you!

Thank You, dear Marilyn Ann! For saving money I risk to be engaged also in floreal painting I'm afraid ...LOL

As you wish, dear Andrea! Macchiato caldo or freddo, schiumato, ristretto o lungo, al vetro, with panna or chocolate powder, corretto with sambuca ... anyone still looking for a standard one? Thank You!

It really is, dear Robyn. At least You may still get some admiration and praise from Your partner after You passed half century, although of a different type. Thanl You!

Dear Pat, she really is, although she made little mistake too, by choosing a crazy boy like me me as husband LOLa ... Thank You!

Thank You, dear Sandra! Have a magical 2014!

Dear Geoff, the problem is that I start getting too that old feel ... LOL Thank You!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

I love it Caesar. So campy. So kitch. I love this kind of thing. Very pleasant and whimsical associations around such a style wherein some of the cultural images of our life take on a familiarity beyond selling whatever they are advertising. This has the feel of a children's book. Maurice Sendak did a children's book, In The Night Kitchen about what happens after the kid is sent to bed. The boy imagines that all the fun stuff in the world happens once he is locked away. And his fantasy and imaginings are the stuff of the story. Bakers play a large role in the story.

At any rate, this reminds me of that owing to the jolly good nature of the character you depicted. All one has to do is look at it and feel comforted like in a charming street corner cafe somewhere in small town Europe (Italy no doubt in your case).

You would be surprised what makes up children's books. And you're backing into that arena now too from what I can see even though it was for your wife. Yeah, do not let other artists into your home. You're the king of whimsy and art there. Let there be no mistake. Pretenders to the throne must remain outside the castle walls and ply their trades on the streets. Well done Caesar!

https://www.google.com/search?q=in+t...w=1067&bih=483
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream