ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Watercolour pinsel on ipad artrage version : size

Watercolour pinsel on ipad artrage version : size

I like much the pinsel , it gives a good appearance of watercolour , but I should like a bigger maximum size for backgrounds , beginnings , skies ...
    Does it exist a parameter I have not discovered ?
    Or is this max size imposed by the limitation of the memory ?

The watercolour tool is one of the most complex tools in the application so the processing power of the device limits how large we can make it. That may change in the future but I'm not sure at this point when that might be.
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.

Thanks for your answer

Quote Originally Posted by MattRage View Post
    The watercolour tool is one of the most complex tools in the application so the processing power of the device limits how large we can make it. That may change in the future but I'm not sure at this point when that might be.
    I guessed there were a problem like this.
    Is there the same limit in windows versions ?

As desktop computers tend to have more processing power, the watercolour tool is able to be larger on these versions ( OS X and Windows ). You can see this in the demo version if you want to try it out ( http://www.artrage.com/artrage-demos.html ). Additionally, if you hold down the shift key and drag left and right on the canvas with a tool selected, you can exceed the normal 100% size limit and go up to 500%
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

A big temptation

But Cintiq wacom solution remains expansive...
    It must be amazing
    Thank you