ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Very simple question..... help please

Very simple question..... help please

I'm fairly new to artrage 4 on the PC, having used version 3 on the ipad, and am getting to grips with its facilities ok but have a simple question.

How can I increase the size and colour of the cursor on the painting screen to make it more visually obvious , I'm having difficulty only due to poor eyesight as it is difficult to distinguish the tiny cursor on the PC screen to find where I am every time.

Any suggestions appreciated please

Hello and welcome Pern
    If you open AR's preferences, under Cursors you can select 'Magnify Precise Cursor' which should help some.
    But I'm afraid there are no further options for setting how much magnification or changing it's colour.
    Name:  Screen Shot 2013-12-29 at 12.47.01.png
Views: 210
Size:  52.3 KB
    Maker Of Replica Macoys

Techie Stuff:
    ArtRage 5.0.5 ~ 15" Macbook Pro
    + 22" HD Monitor ~ macOS 10.12.6 ~ 4 Core i7 3.1GHz CPU ~ 16GB RAM ~ Wacom Intuos4 M and a Spyder4Pro (to keep the colours true!)

Thank you, just followed your advice on the PC and it makes so much difference, now I can see where I am.
    Thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by markw View Post
    Hello and welcome Pern
    If you open AR's preferences, under Cursors you can select 'Magnify Precise Cursor' which should help some.
    But I'm afraid there are no further options for setting how much magnification or changing it's colour.
    Name:  Screen Shot 2013-12-29 at 12.47.01.png
Views: 210
Size:  52.3 KB