ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: new install. can't see cursor

new install. can't see cursor

-Which version of ArtRage you're using and whether you're using a demo . free version or the full version. 3.5.4 Mac

-The operating system you're using Mac OSX 10.9

-A description of the problem in as much detail as possible including what you were doing at the time of the problem. When i installed the software everything looked fine until I put in the registration key I got in email. (got free version with purchase of wacom tablet) After I put in the key I cannot see the cursor any more. It shows up when I hover over the tools and brushes and colors and I can pick one, but then the cursor disappears and I can't draw or paint. It does this with the tablet or mouse or any size canvas. It's like the cursor is behind the canvas. I have re-installed and rebooted the system. Any ideas? Thanks.

-If there is an error message, the exact text of that error message. There are no messages, the cursor just disappears.

If you go into Preferences and choose your cursor, see:

Attachment 78649

Does that help?

Quote Originally Posted by copespeak View Post
    If you go into Preferences and choose your cursor, see:

Attachment 78649

Does that help?
    Nope, no change. just weird.

Hello and welcome rwalton
    I think your problem with the cursor is actually being caused by OSX 10.9
    Download and instal the latest updated version of AR3.5, which is v3.5.11, and all should be well.
    There's more info about AR3.5 and Mavericks here: http://forums.artrage.com/showthread...595#post457595
    And here: http://forums.artrage.com/showthread...595#post457595
    If you still have problems after updating to AR 3.5.11 you can email Ambient Design here: support@artrage.com
    Maker Of Replica Macoys

Techie Stuff:
    ArtRage 5.0.5 ~ 15" Macbook Pro
    + 22" HD Monitor ~ macOS 10.12.6 ~ 4 Core i7 3.1GHz CPU ~ 16GB RAM ~ Wacom Intuos4 M and a Spyder4Pro (to keep the colours true!)