ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: HELLO I need help i'm new to this

Exclamation HELLO I need help i'm new to this

I signed up on my aim e-mail for my registration, and I never got my 25 diget number, and it's really starting to bother me,

is there a problem with my aim e-mail account,

is there a way to change my e-mail to my yahoo e-mail so i can get my confermation number and then I can go back to my old one? how come this is really hard?

please pm me if my e-mail isn't working i really need this code
    Last edited by MelissaMimimano; 12-28-2013 at 10:55 AM.

Hello and welcome MelissaMimimano
    Sorry to hear your having some trouble.
    Forgive the obvious question but have you checked your junk mail/spam folder/s of your email account to see if its in there?
    This forum page here may also be of help perhaps: http://forums.artrage.com/showthread...002#post422002
    It deals with tracking down serial numbers depending on where you purchased ArtRage and which version.
    The section regarding if you purchased from Ambient Design directly has a link to there Help & Support contact page.
    Alternately you can send an email to them here: support@artrage.com
    Good luck!
    Maker Of Replica Macoys

Techie Stuff:
    ArtRage 5.0.5 ~ 15" Macbook Pro
    + 22" HD Monitor ~ macOS 10.12.6 ~ 4 Core i7 3.1GHz CPU ~ 16GB RAM ~ Wacom Intuos4 M and a Spyder4Pro (to keep the colours true!)

thank you,

I hope they e-mail me back with the number so i don't have to jump through hoops I just wish these sort of things would come easy

all i need is the damned number to set up and then i'll be happy and set up my pics here for all to see, but I can't do that until i get my number