ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Merry Christmas... and thank you.

Merry Christmas... and thank you.

Hello fellow ragers,

Happy holidays! I don't get in too often to post, but I frequently drop by looking for tips or resources or just inspiration. This is definitely one of the friendliest forums I visit. I'm humbled by all the talented, helpful people here.

This is the first picture I made for the children's book Derrick the Dog. I've learned a lot since then, but this one is still my favorite.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	chasing-max-web.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	111.9 KB 
ID:	78490

As my way of saying thank you and merry Christmas, please accept this coupon for a free copy of the ebook, for any who are interested. It's good until the end of the year. If illustrated children's book aren't your cup of tea, feel free to pass it along.

The coupon code is CH45H (not case-sensitive). Enter the code prior to completing checkout. The link to the book is http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/363958

I'm looking forward to 2014, learning and improving my craft, and producing more art. I can't wait to see what you gents and ladies create, as well. I wish you all a blessed, safe, and enjoyable holiday season.

thanks,
    Brian

Thank you and a Very Merry Christmas to you also.
    Ken
    Love one another.-Jesus

Thank you, and to you as well!

Cute drawing! I feel quite sorry for the dog, it looks like the little fella is gaining on him!

That is really cute and so well thought out.
    Geoff

Merry Christmas to you too. I love the small picture on the wall the best of all