ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Capture of the Water Horse

1. Smile The Capture of the Water Horse

I recently bought a Wacom Cintiq Companion and decided to buy ArtRage 4 to accompany it. I think I'm in love with this combo. The piece took me about 3 days to finish. The ease of use with both these tools gets rid of all the common frustration that can accompany digital painting. I hope you enjoy my first finished creation with these two tools as much as I did creating it. Can't wait to get started on another one!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WaterHorse.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	424.7 KB 
ID:	78280

Thumbs up

Love it :-)

3. Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    Love it :-)
    Thank you!

Just beautiful!

A fantastic painting and a lovely style.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

I really like it, it's a nice style The horse is lovely too, although the feet creep me out a little bit! How's the Companion? I wish I could try something with a display, wonder how much difference it makes.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Mirithiar View Post
    I really like it, it's a nice style The horse is lovely too, although the feet creep me out a little bit! How's the Companion? I wish I could try something with a display, wonder how much difference it makes.
    Thank you guys! Mirithiar, the companion is simply awesome. It took a little bit of adjusting to it, but it's an amazing tool. Worth the money for any artist who frequently draws, especially if digital art is their primary method. With ArtRage 4 it is incredible. I also use Corel Painter 12 and have had problems with it on my previous machine despite sufficient specs, but with the companion the program has worked fast and nearly flawlessly. The hardest thing to get used to is typing on an on-screen keyboard and trying to click on tiny links due to the high resolution of the screen. It's easily solved with an added keyboard and mouse, but I decided against picking those things up since I'm using the tablet in my lap 90% of the time. Battery life is great too. I can work for hours on full capacity. It pretty much replaces my notebook now. I rarely feel the need to use it.

This is beautiful and I really like the story it is telling. The colours are all great, well done
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Thanks for the response, sounds like you are going to have a lot of fun with it - I'm looking forward to your creations!

Barnbas one thing is for sure that bloke will never pull that oak tree Down ......SLAINTE