ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Advent time

Advent time

We're at two candles lit now, that is halfway in the Advent period, before next Christmas and, not being sure I may compose a nice AR postcard in time, I set up, with AR support, this card which is actually a picture of our traditional display, since the time St. Francis started and established it with living characters, exactly in Greccio in 1223 a.C. This modest presepe (manger scene) is that of our home where I also put some also a work of mine and a couple of fresh moss types I picked in our garden.
    I would attach also a wider view of it and of the Christmas tree which we use to add too, so we may be virtually all together for a while.

Best Wishes, Seasonal Greetings and (believers or not or differently believers), may God bless You all dear friends
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Natale 2013.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	492.1 KB 
ID:	78238   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Presepe.JPG 
Views:	68 
Size:	409.6 KB 
ID:	78239   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Albero.JPG 
Views:	66 
Size:	382.9 KB 
ID:	78240  
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

It all looks very festive and wonderful Caesar! A very Merry Christmas to you and yours! xx

Wow...

Best,

Weeks

Wonderful arrangements from you and your family dear Cesare. Merry Christmas to you and yours as well and may you all be blessed with good health and a happy New Year.

Happy Holidays Caesar!
    Really like your scenes, and your beautifully decorated tree!
    Makes me feel a bit guilty, I haven't even started to prepare
    for the Holiday yet! Your pictures have given me an incentive to
    start prepping...Quickly!!!
    Merry Christmas to you and yours!
    Take Care and enjoy the Holidays,
    Steve

Wink

hi Caesar wonderful postcard i like very much
    Visit my website here

Caesar, thank you for sharing these beautiful scenes, many wishes go out to you and your family for Health, Happiness and Peace, have a wonderful Christmas and all the best for the new year....2014...Oh my gosh, it is going so fast

Merry Christmas!

Thank You, dear Robyn! The same to you all.

Thank You, dear Weeks!

Dear Sandra, I wish all the best to You and Your family too and I suspect that also You set up a magnificent festive scenario and atmosphere. Thank You.

Time to move then, dear Steve! LOL For us it's possibly easier because we have to assembly all by December the 8th, feast of the Immaculate Conception of the Virgin Mary, a most important one here and for all catholics (there also the Assumption holiday concerning Mary) and an opportunity of, a sort of national Thanksgiving for all believers grateful to Her for highly empowering our prayers and obtaining from God (since twenty centuries and on) plenty of blessings, help and favors for our country and a multitude of people. Thank You.

Thank You, dear Sabena. Unfortunately, for some reason, I cannot see Your Mandela portrait here, but I bet it's amazing.

Dear Pat, years may go as fast as they wish, it's not a problem for a stainless steel girl like You, I'm sure. My most affectionate wishes to You and Your family! Thank You!

Thank You, dear Abbysdad! To You all too. I'm sure You'll make some wonderful Xmas illustrations too for Your kids!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

May God bless you and your family Dear Cesare! The presepe must be modest and yours is perfect. Tanti cari auguri. Ciao
    Last edited by AndreaMG; 12-12-2013 at 01:36 AM.