ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: He will live forever - Nelson Mandela

He will live forever - Nelson Mandela

Name:  mandela.jpg
Views: 101
Size:  66.8 KB

One of the greatest humans of our time has passed away after a remarcable life and outstanding political struggle and success. He will never die.

(I traced this photo of him from 2008, Wikipedia)

You made him look very compassionate. I wonder what he was like for real in person. I know what he sounded like in certain speeches. But that is more formal and considered as with so many political world figures. I bet he had a soft side like you depicted -- the side that wasn't tainted by constant struggle. But I'll never know. I could see people who loved him loving a portrait like this.

Nice tribute.

(You double posted, by the way.)
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Adding a further comment, I just was told of some of his contributions that I wasn't aware of. Yes, he does sound like a saint of humanity.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

He looks smiling and peaceful in this exceptional portrait and I hope so is now his soul in front of the Allmighty where all his deeds were displayed and where his fundamental love for people, truth and justice likely pleased Him and moved Him to show His fatherly mercy and blessings.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!