ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: 10 years anniversary!

10 years anniversary!

On my wall I have one of my first paintings and my first print made with ArtRage. It is a 45 x 30 cm painting made using the chalk. It is my wife sitting in front of her mirror combing her hair. It is signed by me and the year it is signed is 2004. It made me think: Oh! is it already 10 years! What a lot of good time I have spent using ArtRage!

So it is 10 years since the first release of the paint software I have used nearly every day! 10 years after it is getting closer and closer to what is top of the tops of brands producing paint software. As you might have understood by all the pics I have published in this forum over the years I really love AR.

So: I hope ArtRage will keep on developing the way it has and may more people get to know AR. It deserves it. Congrats Ambient desig and ArtRage team!

How will you celebrate? Champagne?

Name:  love.jpg
Views: 108
Size:  183.3 KB

Happy Anniversary.
    May you have at least 10 more to come.
    Ken
    Love one another.-Jesus

Lovely. I celebrate with a morning burrito and a mountain dew!

My first artrage isn't quite so lovely though.

Congratulations!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Cool Happy Anniversary

Nice image you have created for your anniversary