ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: My view..

Smile My view..

I do not have anything new to post here today, but browsing through my pictures I have found this photo:It is from the area where we live now and i just love to cross that lake using this bridge to get downtown.... whenever i am in the middle of this bridge, i just want to stop,and cannot because of a traffic, and enjoy this fabulous view...i just thought i might share it here with you as well.We are so lucky, to be able to see this beauty every day.So enjoy with me.....

Name:  Kelowna benett most580.jpg
Views: 148
Size:  145.5 KB

Hi. AT-TA. Fab view. You should be so Lucky. Any. Change of a name so to view on Google regards. ATP

Spectacular! No wonder you want to stop.

I wish everybody had such a nice view as i do from my home to. It really is so interesting to watch the daily changes, especially in the skye and the mountains. Yes, bears and those big wild cats, racoons, deer,you all meet them quite frequently....and in town and in your yard.

Thanks Eighty and copespeak for your kind response.

Wow AT-TA thats a spectacular view, lucky you
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Beautiful indeed. What city is it in?

I like the idea of wildlife around as part of the day-to-day. I had that a little bit before. But now that they have built houses around here up into the hills, there's fewer and fewer around. I kind of miss them.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

WOW! It looks like You live on balloon-house hovering in the sky, just like in the story of that sweet, wonderful animation of few years ago where an old widow left the ground with his house inflating thousands of balloons before they sent him to a retirement house ....
    Panta rei (everything flows)!