ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Morning Mist Photos

Morning Mist Photos

Woke this morning to see the sunrise and mist in the glens, took all these from my front garden in about 20 minutes. Tried some new filters to wean myself off the high saturation and contrast I usually use,

http://www.flickr.com/photos/weezel/...7637975719044/

fantasic collection!
    I envy you living in such a beautiful place, I've seen your earlier photo's and just now 'looked at them all...
    'Looking out my window...More envious then before!...'Hello, Mr. Smith... 'how's your day going?....That's a
    example of the view!....'Time to start thinking about moving!
    Throughly enjoyed viewing them all!
    Thank you for sharing what your eye's see though the lens....
    Take Care,
    Steve

*Give a 'Hello to Boris!

Absolutely beautiful! It looks so gloriously still and silent!!!

It's Mister Fraser_Place

Always idyllic.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Thanks guys it was a particular fine morning today, sometimes the wind and the rain are howling and you can't see across the lane. Would I move back to city? No way.
    Steve I moved out of the city in just over 10 years ago, I still commuted every day, it was hard but better than looking out of the window and seeing someone else's wall. Then a load of life things happened, I got ill and decided to give up work, then moved right out to the middle of nowhere. It's great, if you can do it I'd recommend it thoroughly. And Boris says hi.

Stunning and I'm jealous of the view too. I come from the countryside and miss it horribly. Currently living in a city where my window comes out onto the street. On the other side of the street is a house and someone's bathroom. Not great. I would absolutely love to be able to live in the country again, have a bungalow of my own, with a garden... The dream indeed.

I like your misty theme...

I am too a country boy, been living by rhe side of the sea forcthe last 30 years. I was living in a city before that, and I llved that too. But I found the country life so inspiring, it really fits my mind like a glove. Walking around using my camera a third eye is my way to mindfulness. I am, like you seem to be, a true landscape photographer. And mist is one good condition, like rain, snow, dusk, dawn, gale, storm and all "bad weather". It is all about the light really. So, for me as a photograper, there is no ad weather, just bad clothing, and of course, a good camera that can deal with bad weather. Great misty views!