ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: A beautiful day...

A beautiful day...

Name:  a beautiful day.jpg
Views: 201
Size:  122.7 KB

Pencil on paper + editing and colours in ArtRage. Original size 2048 x 1536 72 dpi for digital display on pads and phones. Simple enough.

The Man in the Moon, Strong Gale, Blue Eyes, Night Flight, Camino, the Lonley Island, Parkbench,
    My Art Blog : Pennstreck
    My Instagram: Instagram

Yes Henry you have to make the most of a sunny dry day and a fresh wind does the world of good for the undies

...out on the rope...

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Yes Henry you have to make the most of a sunny dry day and a fresh wind does the world of good for the undies
    Yes, one can do with some fresh and sunny weather even if the undies are out on the rope ...here is a variation...

Name:  tvätt2.jpg
Views: 191
Size:  174.6 KB
    My Art Blog : Pennstreck
    My Instagram: Instagram

Certainly contrasting underwear maybe a reflection of typical weather these days that changes so much day by day.
    Geoff

This place must be somewhere in UK or Ireland, since weather conditions changed so much in just ... two replies. LOL
    Humorous and nicely drawn and colored, as simple as it may look.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

yes the wife said I've put the washing out but it looks like Rain so keep an eye on it, ok will do an hour later when I look its Raining cats and dogs sh......t

say I dashing out in a hurry and fall arse over tip over the laundry basket which doesn't do the clean washing anygood so snatch the undies of the line with peg's

flying everywhere bung it all in the basket and back to the washing maschine so when the wife comes home she'll say did U get much Rain I say yes darling a

short shower so I got the washing in ok then it stopped so I rehung it ok