ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: MousePen i608

MousePen i608

Hello,

I've just got mac air laptopů. have installed mac version of art rage 3 pro.
    I plugged the MS mouse and the tablet in and it just worked or so I thought.
    there was a screen identify the keyboard that came up but nothing seemed be wrong

I then tried using the tablet and some of the brushes work some don'tů..
    i tried to download the driver for it from the manufacturer but the IOS will not install as it recognises it as 3rd party and will not install it.
    i know very little at this stage to know where or who to contact

any advice would be welcome

thanx
    ''The Past does not equal the future'' Anthony Robbins

Make sure that you have the latest version of Studio Pro ( 3.5.11 ) if you're using OS X 10.9 Mavericks. If you're using an earlier version of ArtRage you will see some problems with screen updates. You can download the latest version from our member area at http://members.artrage.com

Regarding the tablet driver, I'd recommend talking to Genius support. Let them know which version of OS X you're using and the error message you get when trying to install and they should be able to help with that side of things.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

re tablet issue

OK the Artrage version is correct

Processor 1,3 GHz Intel Core i5

Software OS X 10.8.5 (12F45)

could the OS be the issue??

Quote Originally Posted by leechie View Post
    Hello,

I've just got mac air laptopů. have installed mac version of art rage 3 pro.
    I plugged the MS mouse and the tablet in and it just worked or so I thought.
    there was a screen identify the keyboard that came up but nothing seemed be wrong

I then tried using the tablet and some of the brushes work some don'tů..
    i tried to download the driver for it from the manufacturer but the IOS will not install as it recognises it as 3rd party and will not install it.
    i know very little at this stage to know where or who to contact

any advice would be welcome

thanx
    ''The Past does not equal the future'' Anthony Robbins

One possibility if you are having problems installing third party software, is that it may be 'Gatekeeper' in Mac OSX that's preventing it.
    Two options; try control + clicking on the installer this should allow you to temporarily bypass Gatekeeper for this occasion.
    Or you can...
    Open 'System Preferences', go to 'Security & Privacy' and click on the 'General' tab.
    In the centre of the window is a section that says "Allow applications downloaded from:" followed by three choices. This section will most likely be greyed out, if so...
    In the bottom left corner of the window is a padlock icon, click on it to unlock it . You will be asked to enter your user password. You will then be able to change the "downloaded from" to the 'Anywhere' option and close the window.
    Now try installing the driver again.
    You can always go back into System Preferences again at any time and reset you download preferences.
    Maker Of Replica Macoys

Techie Stuff:
    ArtRage 5.0.5 ~ 15" Macbook Pro
    + 22" HD Monitor ~ macOS 10.12.6 ~ 4 Core i7 3.1GHz CPU ~ 16GB RAM ~ Wacom Intuos4 M and a Spyder4Pro (to keep the colours true!)