Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930

Thread: Portrait Practice - New One 30th Dec

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    Oh you little Dickens. You big tease. I just this last year (2014) saw an old Doctor Who episode and the writer in question looked nothing like this. So that's why I was stumped.

We, as artists, have the advantage over them of making it look like it did. And you done did it. Nice one.

I find the hourglass shape of the head and beard meeting in the area of the mouth quite interesting for a famous wordsmith.

Happy New Year to you and your menagerie, and of course the significant other, the dairy industry enforcer.
    May you guys always have all the best of everything -- painting, health, blissful environment and lots of good friends. Be well, Ms Copespeak! See ya in the trenches.
    I found the beard fascinating, and those tousled curls on his head rather sweet.

Thank you Mr Akey for your good wishes, and the same to you and yours.

Health is rather dire at the moment, but today is a good day. Painting on Art Rage is such a good release.

The 'dairy industry enforcer' has been away in Queensland with his kids for 6 days, but returns today. 2015 had better be a good year!

Cheers and Happy New Year Robyn! A little late I know....and I too am hoping this one will be better then the last!
    Best wishes,
    Steve