Thread: Painting by Alejandro Cabeza

Painting by Alejandro Cabeza

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	alejandro cabeza-z.jpg 
Views:	576 
Size:	486.1 KB 
ID:	77869
    The circle Oil Original by Alejandro Cabeza

Alejandro Cabeza was born in Spain in 1971. Excelled in the painting of portraits, landscapes, and monumental works artistic. In the year 2003 finish the portrait more big of the writer Vicente Blasco Ibáñez. The work presents the novelist author of the hut or canes and mud.

The destination is worked it will be Vicente's municipal museum blasco Ibáñez located by the town hall of valencia, in his House placed in the beach of the malvarrosa.Alejandro Cabeza suddenly grown an impressionist painting that is totally different from the styles, fashions and what you get in the beginning of XXI century. It is a creator of strong character with his nature and understanding the creative act is the opposite of the general taste. has a personal language that does not match this with the ways and fashions of the turn of the century and has a world unequivocal obsessions.

Alejandro CabezaThe painter with more than 200 portraits made ​​in Valencia, which once was considered one of the most promising young art scene figures Valencian recognized by the academic and art critic Francisco Agramunt, despite continuing to cultivate the other genres landscape and marine-mainly-, now works in a particularly intense portraits of leading figures in the world of literature and culture in general, as well as personalities in other fields.

We said of his work in the Valencian Contemporary Artists book that just look at some of his pictures to check its exquisite content, the translation of which is conceived, drawing true, bombastic chromaticism. It has, as Kandinsky, thirty percent of depth and the rest magic. Also enjoy the elegance of a Fortuny and has ease and lightness as our teacher inculcated universal Sorolla. It delves into the art of always, the classic, to venture into other current terms, they screened the strong personality of his brush.

With an unusual color experimentation, coupled with the constant compositional sense, these two aspects personalism traditional the spirit of the plastic work of Alejandro Cabeza.

www.alejandrocabeza.net
    https://sites.google.com/site/entrev...ejandro-cabeza

Pintores Españoles, Pintor Español, Pintor Valenciano, Pintores Valencianos, Retratista español, Retratistas Españoles, Spanish Painter, Pintores españoles comtemporaneos, cuadros costumbristas, Pinturas Valencianas, Pintores de Valencia, Pinturas al Óleo, el pintor Valenciano Alejandro Cabeza
    Last edited by artcomunity; 06-15-2014 at 09:48 AM. Reason: correction

Smashing. Would. It be ok for me to copy for pratice later. ALE if and when I post it. I would say

It's a. Copy of your work. But then everybody would see that as it would be a rough. Copy ok

.......:.... SLAINTE

Cool. Was this for a class project? I'm not used to people taking time to give their work so much context. Very enjoyable. Thanks!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Has this been done in ArtRage? Or is this more of a author-promotion thing? Websites linked to are not in English, so I don't know whether this artist does digital at all?

Quote Originally Posted by Mirithiar View Post
    Has this been done in ArtRage? Or is this more of a author-promotion thing? Websites linked to are not in English, so I don't know whether this artist does digital at all?
    I think he solely paints in traditional media. I couldn't see any references to digital work on his website let alone ArtRage.
    A lot of his work is in galleries and collections in Valencia, Spain.
    Though undoubtedly a man of some skill, this dose look like it's a publicity shot to promote his work.
    Maker Of Replica Macoys

Techie Stuff:
    ArtRage Vitae 7.1.4 ~ 15" Macbook Pro
    ~ macOS 10.15.7 ~ 4 Core i7 3.1GHz CPU ~ 16GB RAM ~ Wacom Intuos4 M
    My Animal Paintings In The Forum Gallery
    On Instagram

I really like this Alejandro. It almost looks like another world is going on in the vial. Also like the blueish purples in the book shelf as they pop out at you.

Bravissimo Alejandro! A most warm welcome to an actual artist, as such a start reveals!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Amazing. I'd love to see some of your paintings live.