ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Question about using ctrl+z and erasers.

Question about using ctrl+z and erasers.

Every time I undo something, or use an eraser, I can't draw anything afterwords. After drawing one or two strokes of blanks, it seems to work just like how I expected to again. It only happens when I need to do a correction, which is quite often. Is it a feature, or is it a bug? If it's a feature, can I turn it off? If it's a bug, can I fix it? Thanks!

I wasn't able to reproduce this problem when I tried it here, so could you email me at support@artrage.com with the following information so I can do some troubleshooting with you directly?

-What operating system you're using
    -What version of ArtRage you're using ( the exact version number can be found in Help -> About ArtRage )
    -Does it happen consistently and with a new document: Create a new document, paint two strokes of paint, press ctrl Z twice to remove them, then try to paint
    -When you use the eraser, how do you activate it? Do you select it from the tool picker or invert your pen?
    -If you're using a tablet, what make and model is it?
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design