ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: The easiest way to tons of blending options

The easiest way to tons of blending options

Hello again everyone... I've realized an even simpler way to impliment a clear blending mode into all the drawing tools. The user would simply click on the clear circle above the color slider. Imagine all the style one could paint with if every last tool could be used as a clear blender with its own unique texture and characteristics!

Here's the post with my original suggeastion :
    http://www2.ambientdesign.com/forums...pic.php?t=2769

Hi Michael, That sounds pretty neat. I never noticed that before! Will have to give it a try. Thanks.
    Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day - Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day! Joe V.

OOPs,
    Sorry to misslead you, but this is an idea suggestion. The image is a quick mock-up I've made. The feature does not exist... but it would sure make me a happy digital painter

Yeah, My goof. I later realized that this was the suggestions area and I guess I skipped over the word 'would' in your post.
    :roll:
    That is a great idea though!
    Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day - Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day! Joe V.