ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: A Grandma, an ipad, and ArtRage

A Grandma, an ipad, and ArtRage

I spotted this on my Facebook feed and I thought I'd post it here. What you get with 30 minutes, a grandma, an iPad, and Artrage. http://www.viralnova.com/grandma-ipad/

Betsy
    Aunt Betsy

My Zazzle store:
    Aunt Betsy's Celebration Art

Isn't she amazing, all that talent and she had to wait til 84 to get it out there?

Quote Originally Posted by Aunt_Betsy View Post
    I spotted this on my Facebook feed and I thought I'd post it here. What you get with 30 minutes, a grandma, an iPad, and Artrage. http://www.viralnova.com/grandma-ipad/

Betsy
    My guess is that this lady is no stranger to a paintbrush or two.
    Aunt Betsy

My Zazzle store:
    Aunt Betsy's Celebration Art

Way Cool! I was expecting the very opposite when I read the post. That'll teach me.

Amazing. The woman was obviously an artist already. But doggone it. . . Granny's shaming us all. . .

What a great little story. I would never show this to my mom (late 80s). . . or maybe I would. She's good at turning on a computer, is me mum. . . she turned on it like an angry monkey and chucked it into the fire. . . good thing her pitching arm ain't what it used to be and the power cord was short.

I have come to hate computers when in her hands almost as much as she because she asks me her password. I tell her I wrote it down. Where? On the top of the laptop cover. It doesn't work when I put it in. You have to be in your browser. I am. What's on the screen? It's blue. What else, mom? Some words. Oh, my GAWD!!! QUICK, ma. . . Chuck it into the fireplace before it's too late. . . Oh, I'm not that bad. . . Ma! Use your fastball. . . and hours later I end up driving out there to take the one minute to get her in to see the 1000s of spam emails she has had piling up. . .

Now with this lovely artistic elderly lady. . . her son had no idea just how lucky he has it. It's a real thing of beauty.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

I follow a few artists on YouTube. One is named Millie Gift Smith who is 93! She paints in all mediums but mainly does impressionistic watercolors at present. Type in Millie Gift Smith into YouTube! She’s a lot of fun to watch and learn from.