ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Test comic page using ArtRage on the iPad

Test comic page using ArtRage on the iPad

Still working out how to process the files so that the resolution and "jaggy" pixelation is managed better. But I like what the app can do a lot!

Cheers,

ChrisClick image for larger version. 

Name:	gradient background test 1 copy.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	415.4 KB 
ID:	77662

Hi. Abby's. Dad if I knew as much as U. I would be as happy as a Pig in the wood

To get rid of the pixelation, just make your canvas a higher resolution.

Cool. Can't tell much about the story, but it all has an elegant look. It's more sophisticated than the color junkies that kids are. Neat. Would be curious the type of story you would be telling with this kind of design.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Thanks!

copespeak - the resounding thwack you hear is the echo of me slapping my forehead. I never thought to touch that detail on the iPad app. It looks like it won't work for pictures that have already been started, but it will be good going forward. Thank you!

D Akey - Thanks. I choose the color pallete to match the theme and some of the reference art. It's a story about angels and a few panels in I'm doing a take on Bosch's fall.

Best,

Chris