ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Save Button in Menu Bar

Save Button in Menu Bar

It would be extremely useful for those who, like me, uses only pen (tablet pc), without keyboard.

To take your idea further, a button bar would be great to have. The buttons would be user configurable. Being able to turn symmetry on/off, flipping the canvas, etc… would save a lot of menu-pulling fatigue.

Save button

That is a great suggestion. I think there will be more "pen only" users in the future. I use a surface pro with a stylus. A convenient button would help me save painting frequently which I sometimes fail to do.
    Salubria

Those are great suggestions and I'm sure the ArtRage team will consider them. In the meantime, maybe some of you would be interested in the ArtRage Pen-Only Toolbar that Steve B and I developed? It does quite a few of the things you mention, and more! Just look for it in the Art Supplies section.