ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: making a stencil cover a larger area without changing the size of the stencil pattern

making a stencil cover a larger area without changing the size of the stencil pattern

I have a stencil that i made and adjusted to the size i would like my pattern but the stencil is now only about and inch in size, i would like to make this stencil larger without changing the size of the pattern itself, by having a larger stencil i will have a more seamless pattern ( I'm working on scales) is this possible ?

There's some different ways of doing it, but they don't directly relate to the stencils. Meaning there's no option for the stencils to create a repeated pattern. The easiest way would require ArtRage 4, but there are ways to do it with ArtRage Studio and even AR2, if needed. Which version are you currently using?
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.