Page 53 of 130 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast

Thread: Stevemawmv's Gallery (Shared Reflections.....)

Cool Duffy! Great background
    Silvia Bandini

Sorry for my english...
    Click for my gallery
    Click for my Blog
    Click for my deviant

Quote Originally Posted by stevemawmv View Post
    Thank you Caesar, Andrea, and Gary...Haven't a clue why I did this, been home for a week awaiting major surgery.... watching to much television I guess?
    Best wishes Dear Steve hope that everything comes out for the best. I'll be waiting for you! Ciao
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/andreamgart

That's what art's about, isn't it -- at some point it's about the relationship between the art and the viewer, sort of like speed dating. (D Akey)

Daffy looks great and best wishes for your upcoming surgery, Steve

Silvia...Thank you! Sort of a wierd idea, think I was trying to cheer myself up but then saw a message in it.
    Take care friend,
    Steve
    Going to try it again...does kinda make me laugh...sorta !
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Duckageddon1280.jpg 
Views:	178 
Size:	98.9 KB 
ID:	80604  
    Last edited by stevemawmv; 04-20-2014 at 08:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AndreaMG View Post
    Best wishes Dear Steve hope that everything comes out for the best. I'll be waiting for you! Ciao
    Thank you dear friend for your kind words, all starts next thrusday...Whoopee! open abdominal surgery to repair a aortic aneurysm and two in the iliac arteries. Again Andrea, I really appreciate your words and your best wishes.
    Quote Originally Posted by justjean View Post
    Daffy looks great and best wishes for your upcoming surgery, Steve
    Thank you dear Jean, I really appreciate this reply...means alot to me. Not really looking forward to this operation but the doctors made damn sure that I realized what happens if the big one ruptures...which I already knew.

Tip to all...Don't look up Surgery videos on Yout***! It will Just depress the hell out of you and leave a image in your mind that you cannot forget!
    Last edited by stevemawmv; 04-20-2014 at 05:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by stevemawmv View Post
    Thank you dear friend for your kind words, all starts next thrusday...Whoopee! open abdominal surgery to repair a aortic aneurysm and two in the iliac arteries. Again Andrea, I really appreciate your words and your best wishes.

Thank you dear Jean, I really appreciate this reply...means alot to me. Not really looking forward to this operation but the doctors made damn sure that I realized what happens if the big one ruptures...which I already knew.

Tip to all...Don't look up Surgery videos on Yout***! It will Just depress the hell out of you and leave a image in your mind that you cannot forget!
    Well, I certainly hope your surgery is perfect and your recovery swift! Sending out a prayer for you and the doctors and staff.

Interestingly enough I will have my own surgery in the abdomen in about a month, although mine is gallbladder removal. I feel no particular calling to watch videos on this. Fairly recently I was able to watch the journey of the live camera up my rectum and into my colon - brilliant spelunking -- Carlsbad Caverns have nothing on my colon, I must tell you. Then shortly thereafter I got a digital movie from my plumber of the camera-eye view as it was sent through my sewer lines. And you know what. They were almost identical but there was no closed captioning. High concept, good plot, lots of action, really gets inside -- it's like Hamlet being performed by two rival theatrical companies. The same but different.

Anyway, stay positive. That's your bit. Be well.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi D Akey...
    Thank you dear friend for your prayer and best wishes, sending mine out to you early for your surgery next month. Is this a age thing or what? The 'Golden years'... appearently were not there yet, still somemore payments required till we arrive.
    Thanks again friend and take care,
    Steve

Steve and D Akey.... wow a lot of surgeries going on... I will be sending you both prayers for a very successful surgery and a speedy recovery for sure...

Quote Originally Posted by gxhpainter View Post
    Steve and D Akey.... wow a lot of surgeries going on... I will be sending you both prayers for a very successful surgery and a speedy recovery for sure...
    Thank you dear friend... I really appreciate your prayers and best wishes, and I know D Akey will also when he reads your reply to the both of us.....
    Can't thank you enough!
    Take care friend,
    Steve

*Update...Just opened my surgery pre-op letter..Two words 'Holy Crap' six to seven hours for the operation, five to nine days recovery in the hospital, nine to fourteen days recovery at home and forty five days for full recovery. Only good thing about it...if you could call it that, is no work for two months...may be time to start thinking about retiring, not getting a paycheck anyway.
    Take care everyone!
    Last edited by stevemawmv; 04-22-2014 at 09:35 PM. Reason: e

You will do great Steve, think positive and wishing you all the best