Page 29 of 130 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979129 ... LastLast

Thread: Stevemawmv's Gallery (Shared Reflections.....)

Beautiful blending on the lovely lady, Steve

Robyn....
    Thank you, I love the kitty and Zara paintings....learning how to paint fur now because of you....
    Also horses, bound to come up sooner or later from the my little rider... well she's twenty-seven,
    but still Dads little one!

Pat....
    Thank you, and I wish I could paint scenes as you do, great job on the Italian
    landscapes.....
    Take care,
    Steve

Getting away a little from the Noir look? Or just a beautiful face is a beautiful face in any dimension? I'm all for that. She looks gorgeous. I would perhaps recommend softening the strokes around and in the eyes, making them soft an moist perhaps. Right now it's a little er. . . eye catching? Anyway, it's great. Love the overall look. Some serious beauty here displayed.

Can't wait to see more.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Jean....
    Thanks for stopping in, glad you like her, you did a fantastic job with the 'Lady' painting, I've been working on a painting
    of mom for months, think I'm sending her to you!
    Take care,
    Steve

D Akey....
    Oh I 'am definitely going revisit the Darkside, this one was just an experiment to make me aware of my limitations,
    which I have many of. Just started this little journey only eight months ago, having a hell of good time though, wish I had
    started earlier...Oh well!
    And I agree about the eyes, having a hard time finding my own eye in painting my subjects eyes....as can be seen in all
    of my paintings. I'm happy you enjoyed the overall painting though, and looking forward to your continued support and comments.
    Thank you friend,
    Steve

Untitled

Something I started in December, never went back to it until now...
    This is why it looks like my earlier paintings.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by stevemawmv; 02-18-2014 at 09:18 PM.

He's an actor I've already seen, isn't he? Your neat and rich style really fits portraits realistically, while it remains, nonetheless, somehow quite personal.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hi Steve, so when I was working on Sarah you were in an imaginary desert It's beautifully painted! Glad you dropped that nasty cigarette, by doing that the picture gains in solemnity still retaining the overall relaxed look. R.I.P. Peter
    Last edited by AndreaMG; 02-19-2014 at 09:47 AM.

ho ho ho he look a right hard Nut, not one of your family, ( I hope Steve ) SLAINTE