Page 130 of 130 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130
Results 1,291 to 1,298 of 1298

Thread: Stevemawmv's Gallery (Shared Reflections.....)

Wonderful Painting i like the reflection. Very well done
    Visit my website here

Quote Originally Posted by AndreaMG View Post
    Hope you're OK Steve, this one's for you...

Attachment 88603
    Great Tribute AndreaMG, we have all missed Steve, his wonderful paintings and presence here... who knows maybe he will reappear...

I hope he found Rachael.

"Gaff had been there, and let her live. Four years, he figured. He was wrong. Tyrell had told me Rachael was special: no termination date. I didn’t know how long we had together... who does?"

A wonderful tribute, Andrea.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Thank you guys. Now allow me, Steve hated to have a painting at the bottom of a page, so once again...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rachael.jpg 
Views:	214 
Size:	470.1 KB 
ID:	88607
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/andreamgart

That's what art's about, isn't it -- at some point it's about the relationship between the art and the viewer, sort of like speed dating. (D Akey)

One more thing, it wouldn't be perfect without a cropped flipped picture CIAO Steve we miss you

Name:	Crop.jpg 
Views:	205 
Size:	430.3 KB 
ID:	88608
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/andreamgart

That's what art's about, isn't it -- at some point it's about the relationship between the art and the viewer, sort of like speed dating. (D Akey)

Thank you AdreaMG. This was a very nice thing to do. Every time I log on I hope to see that he has popped in with a new painting or to say hello. I hope he is well.

Quote Originally Posted by AndreaMG View Post
    One more thing, it wouldn't be perfect without a cropped flipped picture CIAO Steve we miss you

Name:	Crop.jpg 
Views:	205 
Size:	430.3 KB 
ID:	88608
    Hahah. Yes. I had forgotten the flopping and cropping. It's definitely replicant infatuation. And if one is looking at the goddess. . . each angle provides a unique bliss Steve was happy to share here. "How do I love thee? Let me count the ways. . ." There's a bit of an irony there was well. Because the replicants were manufactured they could be reproduced infinitely, and with changing perspectives, it was enough to set the cash registers and little hearts everywhere to fluttering. The ultimate digitally reproductive experience.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Resurrecting an old but very good thread.