Page 128 of 130 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130 LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 1298

Thread: Stevemawmv's Gallery (Shared Reflections.....)

Quote Originally Posted by AndreaMG View Post
    So sorry for your loss dear friend... Be strong. You have beautiful kids.
    Dear Andrea...Thank you for these words, they are very much appreciated and with my children beside me, all I can be is strong....Take care friend,
    Steve

A quiet reflection.....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NEW2.jpg 
Views:	188 
Size:	182.4 KB 
ID:	85015  
    Last edited by stevemawmv; 01-09-2015 at 04:01 PM.

I'm almost speechless reading what an unconcievably sad event occurred to You and Your family, dearest Steve, just while You had to face health problems! But as speechless and unable to fully conceive and share what happened to You, I'm not tearless in my effort to empathetetically realize and feel too, so as to be close to You, dear friend. Memories and an almost unavowable hope are the only way to keep our heart warm with love and power and life worth to be lived meaningfully and fruitfully every day to faithfully seed for a beyond-all future we have no sure clue about ...
    Blessings and hugs to You all ... Cesare
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

You last painting is superb Dear friend, it really conveys that feeling. Hugs
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/andreamgart

That's what art's about, isn't it -- at some point it's about the relationship between the art and the viewer, sort of like speed dating. (D Akey)

Thank you Dear Cesare....I am sincerely touched by your kind words of sympathy. Thank you friend for your heartfelt reply...
    Best wishes to you and yours dear friend,
    Steve

Quote Originally Posted by AndreaMG View Post
    You last painting is superb Dear friend, it really conveys that feeling. Hugs
    Thank you Dear friend....

Steve, I have only just caught up with this... I was in the very same situation as yourself some 8 years ago. All I can say is that I spent a lot of time here among friends, much more than I do these days, losing myself in painting and bantering. The memories of the kindness and comradeship I found here have stayed with me. Now my life has moved on, I've sought out the things that make me happy, would have made us both happy. I have a new life with someone else but, Nothing is forgotten, nothing is ever forgotten.

Neil, Thank you for your kind and thoughtful words....with the kids all moved out and living their own lifes it is comforting knowing that I can pop in here post some images, and have a talk with a friend or two when I'am feeling lonely.

Just finished one I started a few weeks ago....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	friuse.jpg 
Views:	194 
Size:	122.1 KB 
ID:	85070  
    Last edited by stevemawmv; 01-10-2015 at 06:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by stevemawmv View Post
    Just finished one I started a few weeks ago....
    Nice one, Steve-o. I thought when it was just the one profile that it might have been your son. But now with Rachael in it, it looks like Harri-san.

Very nice painting. Good form. Very mysterious.

Go man go! Pozdrawski and ˇVaya con chiaroscuro!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream