Page 127 of 130 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 1298

Thread: Stevemawmv's Gallery (Shared Reflections.....)

Steve, I am so sorry for the lose of your wife , it's a hard one to get passed but time helps and hope your health stays good

Quote Originally Posted by Enug View Post
    Dear Steve, I too am sorry I didn't see the edit until now - sorry for your wretched year and wishing all the best for you in this brand new year. Loving thoughts winging their way to you.
    Dear June....Thank you for your best wishes and kind thoughts....
    Quote Originally Posted by justjean View Post
    Steve, I am so sorry for the lose of your wife , it's a hard one to get passed but time helps and hope your health stays good
    Dear Jean....Thank you so very much, the memories of good times are helping...The mind may forget but the heart will always remember.

Steve, I lost my husband after 56 years and I will always remember but time does its job.

Quote Originally Posted by stevemawmv View Post
    Its the end of the year and I find myself looking back on it and wishing some of the events were merely reflections in the monitor...words and images on the page...but sadly some weren't...but now, looking forward to the new year with all of life's uncertainties and again with no more control over them as the previous one....

A few weeks ago my children lost their mother and I, my most beloved friend and companion of many years....My thoughts are of my children during this untimely lost and as they grieve for the passing of this dear woman. These are the portraits of our children I did a year ago....was going to do one of their Mom, but time got away from us...as time always does, or so they say...
    Wow Steve...
    Your family portraits are beautiful. And soulful.
    Sorry for your loss.

Hi Steve. Sorry to hear your sad lose I. Do know the feeling. As when my better half went it was as if
    It was the end of life . It was only artrage. That kept me going ok my hopes go with you for this year.
    My regards to all your family at this sad time. Mr. Ploos

Steve, I am sorry for your struggles and your family's loss and wish you well in the coming year.

So sorry for your loss dear friend... Be strong. You have beautiful kids.
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/andreamgart

That's what art's about, isn't it -- at some point it's about the relationship between the art and the viewer, sort of like speed dating. (D Akey)

Quote Originally Posted by justjean View Post
    Steve, I lost my husband after 56 years and I will always remember but time does its job.
    Thank you Jean....I wouldn't want to lose the memories, and for time, they say it heals all things.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachelle View Post
    Wow Steve...Your family portraits are beautiful. And soulful. Sorry for your loss.
    Thank you Rachelle for your kind words....

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Hi Steve. Sorry to hear your sad lost. I Do know the feeling. As when my better half went it was as if It was the end of life . It was only artrage That kept me going ok my hopes go with you for this year.
    My regards to all your family at this sad time. Mr. Ploos
    Hello Eighty....I know you do and I also really appreciate your words friend. I Spent the weekend with two of the children and they said the same thing, so paint I will....Thanks Dave, you take care and have a great New Year!
    Steve

Quote Originally Posted by jmac View Post
    Steve, I am sorry for your struggles and your family's loss and wish you well in the coming year.
    Hello James...Thank you for your kindness and your words friend!