Page 113 of 130 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115123 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1298

Thread: Stevemawmv's Gallery (Shared Reflections.....)

Wishful thinking....

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    So you can see we're all wanting to hear if you've met the girl of your dreams during a particularly clever sponge bath. Stories! Give us stories with a happy ending, if you please, my dear artisan. Hope you're well.
    Quote Originally Posted by stevemawmv View Post
    Nothing to tell dear friend, kept me in ICU for three days...my nurses were Greg and Edgar...go figure! Anyway, the only happy ending was that they didn't keep me seven days like last time.....Did have a dream that someone was in the room with me....Huh! Trying to remember that dream and who it was?
    Thanks for checking on me....
    Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    Dear Steve, thanks God Your unique personality and artpieces are already back and we certainly are never tired of any revival or to admire Rachael and the atmospheres in her paintings. Now just take care and enjoy (I hope no painful consequences are left by this unpleasant vacation). Regards to Greg and Edgar, but they sound more like drag queens than ordinary nurses and I'm sure their presence would accelerate my recovery and departure from hospital too ....
    Very nice of you dear Caesar, I really appreciate your words...Hopefully I won't be going back anytime soon, not pleasant at all! I'm happy Rachael didn't bore to many people while I was away....she only knows that one song to play on the piano....she can't remember the rest!...As for my nurses this time...wasn't so lucky like last time friend......But they did do a great job though!
    Dark Illusion...Or maybe Wishful thinking....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LATESTTILTBIG2.jpg 
Views:	165 
Size:	467.4 KB 
ID:	84190   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LATESTsmall.jpg 
Views:	173 
Size:	365.9 KB 
ID:	84156  
    Last edited by stevemawmv; 11-12-2014 at 08:31 PM.

Megan Fox, isn't she? What a couple of masterpieces to celebrate Your comeback home, dear friend! I'm always in awe and deep admiration in front of such glamorous portraits of Yours!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    Megan Fox, isn't she? What a couple of masterpieces to celebrate Your comeback home, dear friend!
    Yes she is!....Started her sometime ago, wasn't much to finish so after being a bit disappointed in the nurses (Greg and Edgar) I had this time...thought I'd treat myself with some wishful thinking...Or should I say wishful dreaming!
    Take care friend,
    Steve

Yet another awesome portrait. Nice work Steve.

I hope your recovery is a speedy one.

She's stunning Dear Steve, red lips and killer eyes...I'm sold Take care
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/andreamgart

That's what art's about, isn't it -- at some point it's about the relationship between the art and the viewer, sort of like speed dating. (D Akey)

The eyes followed me around my room. Scary good job!

Variations on a dream....

Piecing it together, just another way of remembering the image....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LATESTR.jpg 
Views:	162 
Size:	261.4 KB 
ID:	84189  
    Last edited by stevemawmv; 11-12-2014 at 08:17 PM.

Absolutely brilliant Steve! You've certainly come back refreshed and ready to go!

I like this actress features so much, notwithstanding some little plastic surgery, that I'm ready to collect any bit and pieces of her You so masterfully paint and propose, dear Steve, even other parts beyond the portrait domain ....
    Panta rei (everything flows)!