Page 112 of 130 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1298

Thread: Stevemawmv's Gallery (Shared Reflections.....)

So you can see we're all wanting to hear if you've met the girl of your dreams during a particularly clever sponge bath. Stories! Give us stories with a happy ending, if you please, my dear artisan. Hope you're well.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

As all of us, dearest Steve, I really look forward for hearing joyful bells from You. I like very much dating Rachael in Your absence and on Your behalf, but I would prefer You were back soon ... also because my credit card is getting dry with all those dinners, gifts and entertainments ... May God bless You (and us) with Your prompt and healthy comeback!
    Last edited by Caesar; 11-08-2014 at 04:36 AM.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

I' am back....

Thank you ever so much Caesar, Ken, D Akey, Robyn, Gary, Eighty, Andrea and Sandy for thinking of me and expressing your well wishes and support.....
    And I only hope you all let me get away again with posting these same paintings again....I promise I'll post a new one soon!
    Take care all of you... and thank you again!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10.jpg 
Views:	170 
Size:	386.6 KB 
ID:	84123   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CROP.jpg 
Views:	155 
Size:	134.2 KB 
ID:	84124   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NOV1CROPSPECIAL.jpg 
Views:	164 
Size:	201.5 KB 
ID:	84125   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	OCT261920LILCROP2.jpg 
Views:	176 
Size:	193.8 KB 
ID:	84126   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NOV11CROP.jpg 
Views:	159 
Size:	238.5 KB 
ID:	84127  

Welcome back! Always a pleasure to look at your paintings Dear Steve
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/andreamgart

That's what art's about, isn't it -- at some point it's about the relationship between the art and the viewer, sort of like speed dating. (D Akey)

Ain't nothin' to get approval about showing reruns. They do it on television all the time. I can't count the times I've seen BladeRunner (yes, I have that many fingers and toes, I just haven't a clue since it's been so long and I used to run it in the background when I was painting late at night and needed some interest for when my mind would drift off the painting).

Besides, these are good paintings and I look at it like the announcer saying: "When we last left our hero. . . (Little Nell was being tied to the railroad tracks or whatever. Just put that into existential psychobabble SF Noir and we're up to present time. . .)"

[and. . . ACTION!] Let the replication begin!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

I hope you're feeling better Steve.

Welcome back Steve - not rushing you but looking forward to seeing what you're gonna paint next.
    June.

Oh God of homeless things, look down
    And try to ease the way
    Of all the little weary paws
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

http://enug66.deviantart.com/gallery/

[My setup: hp 15in laptop,11th Gen Intel Core i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.70 GHz, 8.00 GB RAM, 24in Acer 2nd monitor, Huion Kamvas 20 Pro display tablet, Windows 11, ArtRage Vitae.
    My painting real-estate is extended across three monitors.]

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    So you can see we're all wanting to hear if you've met the girl of your dreams during a particularly clever sponge bath. Stories! Give us stories with a happy ending, if you please, my dear artisan. Hope you're well.
    Nothing to tell dear friend, kept me in ICU for three days...my nurses were Greg and Edgar...go figure! Anyway, the only happy ending was that they didn't keep seven days like last time.....Did have a dream that someone was in the room with me....Huh! Trying to remember that dream and who it was?
    Thanks for checking on me....

Dear Steve, thanks God Your unique personality and artpieces are already back and we certainly are never tired of any revival or to admire Rachael and the atmospheres in her paintings. Now just take care and enjoy (I hope no painful consequences are left by this unpleasant vacation). Regards to Greg and Edgar, but they sound more like drag queens than ordinary nurses and I'm sure their presence would accelerate my recovery and departure from hospital too ....
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Quote Originally Posted by AndreaMG View Post
    Welcome back! Always a pleasure to look at your paintings Dear Steve
    Thank you friend....Happy to be back and its always a pleasure to recieve a visit from you.
    Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    Ain't nothin' to get approval about showing reruns. They do it on television all the time. I can't count the times I've seen BladeRunner (yes, I have that many fingers and toes, I just haven't a clue since it's been so long and I used to run it in the background when I was painting late at night and needed some interest for when my mind would drift off the painting).Besides, these are good paintings and I look at it like the announcer saying: "When we last left our hero. . . (Little Nell was being tied to the railroad tracks or whatever. Just put that into existential psychobabble SF Noir and we're up to present time. . .)" [and. . . ACTION!] Let the replication begin!
    Thank you dear friend...
    Quote Originally Posted by copespeak View Post
    I hope you're feeling better Steve.
    Thank you dear Robyn....More importantly, how are you feeling...haven't asked for awhile, best wishes good friend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Enug View Post
    Welcome back Steve - not rushing you but looking forward to seeing what you're gonna paint next.
    Thanks June...Yeah, these may be getting a bit stale....give me a day or two till I can sit up....
    Last edited by stevemawmv; 11-11-2014 at 07:59 PM.