Page 11 of 130 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Stevemawmv's Gallery (Shared Reflections.....)

You're a master portraitist, dear Steve (apart from a funny comedian able to have us all laugh-rolling with Your comments) and Your daughter is a real beauty, better than many movie actresses, such as the protagonists of Twilight or Hunger Games who, still, are so popular among youngsters.
    My compliments for both Your masterpieces (the portrait and Your daughter) and and best wishes to You all once again.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Love the gentle shadows on this brilliant work. Well done
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

She's looking very good! Presenting her as she goes gives us an understanding of your work process, which is always interesting.

Hello HarlequiNQB,
    Yeah, I don't think anybody really includes that time! Spent endless hours staring at a partial reflection of my face as well. Then, only to find myself loading a previously started painting, that on a different night, had caught myself staring at! And Then... OH!....I meant to get back to this one!
    Anyway! I have fun doing it!
    Thanks for visiting!
    Have a great Holiday,
    Steve
    Last edited by stevemawmv; 07-26-2014 at 03:49 PM.

Hello Caesar,
    Now, this is the second time in my life that a young woman has mistakely been thought to be my daughter!
    'Awkward', it was the first time!.... This image is actually a character from a writers imagination, refined by a screen
    writer, and tutored by a director. I already have enough children, this one would have broke the bank!
    My youngest will be posted by next week, providing I finish it. I should have made this more clear to everyone, my fault!
    Thank you my friend,
    Steve

'Rachael'
    Not Done...
    Still working on this one, just felt bad on how I presented her up there!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MODEL16RGB.jpg 
Views:	186 
Size:	434.5 KB 
ID:	78508  
    Last edited by stevemawmv; 12-20-2013 at 08:00 PM.

I didn't think Rachael could get any sexier. I still think that was Sean Young's stand out role by far. Was like watching an enchanted sculpture or deity with some nearby incense burning in her ubiquitous cigarettes or archetype possessing a less animate object, maybe not altogether comfortable in that form. I think in your painting you captured the essence of the presence she created and converted her back into an image, only barely. Feels as if she could move at any moment.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Thumbs up

Steve, what a great finish to this beautiful young lady

Coops....
    Thank your very much, I'm happy you like it. Needs a bit more work and a background, and it's done.
    Also, thanks for that great Christmas card you did for everyone. Now we all have a nice selection of
    cards to choose from.
    Again thank you!

Robyn....
    Thought it would be fun to present the painting as it progresses, specially after I started feeling bad about posting
    the first image of it, which I wasn't really going to finish! But now it's turning out to be a fun project!
    Thanks for checking in on me!
    You take care!

Happy Holidays to both of you and yours!
    Steve

Ops, sorry for my mistake, dear Steve. I guess though You would have made an exception though and broken the bank in front of such a sweet little girl, should she have needed a father ...LOL Just kidding, but from what I read on D Akey comment she's popular and already "celebrated" over there.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

D Akey.....
    Thank you very much friend!
    I was going to leave Rachael just the way she was. Then I felt guilty, had to redeem myself and give the image some tweaking!
    I'm glad you like the updated image of her. I know from your past replies to me, you enjoyed her role in 'BR' as well!
    Take care,
    and Happy Holidays!
    Steve