Page 109 of 130 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1298

Thread: Stevemawmv's Gallery (Shared Reflections.....)

I know...you've seen it!

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    Definitely you found your own style and you're impressively good with the subjects you paint, master Steve. My warmest congrats!
    Thank you Caesar for your kind words.....Hope you don't mind but there's an image that is upset that she wasn't included with the other mask.......Totally forgot about what could be perceived as my halloween witch....Maybe D Akey was right?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DarkGlowRach9full.jpg 
Views:	173 
Size:	271.1 KB 
ID:	83997   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DEATH2.jpg 
Views:	159 
Size:	239.4 KB 
ID:	83999   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DEATH1.jpg 
Views:	168 
Size:	208.5 KB 
ID:	84000   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DEATH3.jpg 
Views:	163 
Size:	334.0 KB 
ID:	84001   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DEATH4.jpg 
Views:	161 
Size:	193.3 KB 
ID:	84002  

Last edited by stevemawmv; 11-03-2014 at 09:09 AM.

LOL... or maybe a chuckle and a big smile, Steve . You certainly transformed her into a menacing creature...

She's a bit glassy-eyed, but one of your lovelys nevertheless. I'm sure the boys around here would rather meet her than one of the green warty ladies floating on the forum this last week.

Now, the others? Yep, scary!!!

Marlon Brando in the mix??

Quote Originally Posted by copespeak View Post
    She's a bit glassy-eyed, but one of your lovelys nevertheless. I'm sure the boys around here would rather meet her than one of the green warty ladies floating on the forum this last week.
    Now is that any way to talk about other artists. The green eyed monster, complete with warts, rears its ugly head. Better lay off the absinthe, Ms Speak.

And, well, yeah. . . but let's pretend to be tactful, shall we?
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Huh? No offense intended.....

Quote Originally Posted by copespeak View Post
    Huh? No offense intended.....
    No, being silly, playing innocent, making it sound like you were actually talking about the other members, not their painted characters. Double meaning twisted the wrong direction for the fun of how far it was from what you actually were saying. Of course you weren't being offensive. And therein was the intended surprise turn.

Sorry if the humorous intent wasn't clear. Works in real life with facial expressions and tones of voice and body noises and such. That's why I put in the laughy face. Thought that was the same as writing '(j/k)'. It often translates. Guess it didn't this time. <-----Meaning 'oops! missed. . .'

Sorry Ms Copespeak. You've always been the model of the perfect supportive presence.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

I was a smidgeon worried there, but couldn't see what I had said that was a problem.

Glad I'm still in the good books!

'How about those Giants'?

I understood both of your replies....No controversy here, I seem to be able to achieve that on my own without help from others..And wasn't the best week for looking for someone to ask out, thats for sure.....However Caesar had a bewitchingly good looking one in his Halloween thread...http://forums.artrage.com/attachment...0&d=1414429075 Hey...I' am just happy to get any replies, especially when I post my odd ones!

Quote Originally Posted by vandra View Post
    I can only say that I agree with everything that's already been said. Your work is amazing!
    Thank you very much Vandra...Very happy you visited and most appreciative of your kind comments.

Quote Originally Posted by stevemawmv View Post
    I understood both of your replies....No controversy here, I seem to be able to achieve that on my own without help from others..And wasn't the best week for looking for someone to ask out, thats for sure.....However Caesar had a bewitchingly good looking one in his Halloween thread...http://forums.artrage.com/attachment...0&d=1414429075 Hey...I' am just happy to get any replies, especially when I post my odd ones!

Giants are a force to be reckoned with that's for sure. Very winning team. Congrats to the Giants and the folks of San Francisco, and yourself lad. The Royals should have spread their runs out over several games. They sure blew SF out of the water in that one 10-0 game. Gave Kansas City a rush no doubt.

So were you trying to ask someone out during the series? And not to a game related thing? Sounds like you're the Diogenes of the dating scene looking for the one soul in the Bay Area who was not watching the game. Just when Rachael would have been most useful too -- but with that one, you have to play your key punch cards right, and when you do, you'll have her eating peanuts and crackerjack right out of the palm of your hand . . .