Page 108 of 130 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1298

Thread: Stevemawmv's Gallery (Shared Reflections.....)

Hi Steve, thats a cool thread to follow... All are good, but some are a real treat to watch, striking pieces....
    regards,
    waheednasir.
    www.waheednasir.com

Quote Originally Posted by Bertrude View Post
    Beautiful painting once again Steve and lovely lighting. And all the best with your health related issues. Maybe it will stop you stalking Sean Young for a while
    Hello Bertrude....Thank you kindly for the reply and your best wishes.....Fortunately for her and me I' am just interested in the one character she portrayed in the one movie only....
    Take care....
    Quote Originally Posted by waheednasir View Post
    Hi Steve, thats a cool thread to follow... All are good, but some are a real treat to watch, striking pieces....
    Thank you Waheed for your kind comments...They are very much appreciated and I am happy you visited the thread.
    Take care.....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	OCT261920FULL2.jpg 
Views:	154 
Size:	464.2 KB 
ID:	83947   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PROCESSB.jpg 
Views:	163 
Size:	105.3 KB 
ID:	83945  
    Last edited by stevemawmv; 10-31-2014 at 07:19 PM.

Masks...

Four simple ones....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DEATH1.jpg 
Views:	163 
Size:	208.5 KB 
ID:	83951   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DEATH2.jpg 
Views:	165 
Size:	239.4 KB 
ID:	83952   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DEATH3.jpg 
Views:	167 
Size:	334.0 KB 
ID:	83953   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DEATH4.jpg 
Views:	173 
Size:	193.3 KB 
ID:	83954  
    Last edited by stevemawmv; 11-01-2014 at 04:45 AM.

Are you an assassin? Well looks like you went deep and hooked a marlin. Great stuff. But why the blood splatter above the lip? Has he been fighting again? Did Rachael kick his butt? Nice paintings.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    Are you an assassin? Well looks like you went deep and hooked a marlin. Great stuff. But why the blood splatter above the lip? Has he been fighting again? Did Rachael kick his butt? Nice paintings.
    Good one D Akey....M.B. it is, he's just caught up in the moment of his portrayal.... Just stage blood, like paint on a mask.
    Thanks friend,
    Steve

Steve, really four "simple" ones, you forget just how talented you are and your ability with the human face to portray emotion and render it so convincingly is not a common ability, nor it is simple... so now that I have reminded you of that, these are very cool, very expressive.. good Halloween material for sure.

As already said - you excel at painting faces. I love how you depict the light falling on the faces and enjoy seeing the brushstrokes and how you mixed colour. Good stuff!
    June.

Oh God of homeless things, look down
    And try to ease the way
    Of all the little weary paws
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

http://enug66.deviantart.com/gallery/

[My setup: hp 15in laptop,11th Gen Intel Core i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.70 GHz, 8.00 GB RAM, 24in Acer 2nd monitor, Huion Kamvas 20 Pro display tablet, Windows 11, ArtRage Vitae.
    My painting real-estate is extended across three monitors.]

Definitely you found your own style and you're impressively good with the subjects you paint, master Steve. My warmest congrats!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

I can only say that I agree with everything that's already been said. Your work is amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by gxhpainter View Post
    Steve, really four "simple" ones, you forget just how talented you are and your ability with the human face to portray emotion and render it so convincingly is not a common ability, nor it is simple... so now that I have reminded you of that, these are very cool, very expressive.. good Halloween material for sure.
    Thank you Gary....This was my way of putting a little fright out there for Halloween.
    Quote Originally Posted by Enug View Post
    As already said - you excel at painting faces. I love how you depict the light falling on the faces and enjoy seeing the brushstrokes and how you mixed colour. Good stuff!
    Hi June....Thank you very much, dark, light and shadows...love playing with them.