Page 107 of 130 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1298

Thread: Stevemawmv's Gallery (Shared Reflections.....)

Quote Originally Posted by AndreaMG View Post
    Thank you Dear Steve, love the candle light effect, she appears even more beautiful if it's possible Ciao and best wishes
    Thank you Andrea.... Yeah, looks like candle light....hard to belief the lighting is so bad over
    at the Tyrell Corporation, no more painting in the reception hall for me....Thanks friend!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	OCT26.jpg 
Views:	179 
Size:	262.2 KB 
ID:	83918  
    Last edited by stevemawmv; 10-29-2014 at 01:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    She LIVES I TELL YA!!!!!!! Very cool. Of course the lighting it fantastic. Mood good. I find myself mentally comparing it to the movie. . . which is a natural thing, but because it's so nicely done I like looking at it as having its own story, maybe a reality show in which you and Rachael are "living"(?) under the same roof in a slice of life sort of thing. . . And the cool part is YOU get to program her in paint, and it would play out most convincingly. New soundtrack, same composer different girl, which I hope you will be okay with. Not sure about your level of monogamy when it comes to Replicants -- But I think you might be able to relate to the compositions based on your past cropped paintings. Very nice job,Steve.
    Hi D Akey...Jordan Cronenweth was brilliant lighting his shots but trying to pull color out of a single frame to paint this was, let me just say it was challenging....I still see things I could have done differently. Rachael , a roommate...every time I start a painting... her character shows up and nine times out of ten she wins out, might as well be living under the same roof anyway! Well that sounded kind of creepy, didn't mean to sound like a 'Fanboy', but I guess its fitting...I'am such a nerd!
    Take care friend,
    Steve
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	OCT261920LITTLE2B.jpg 
Views:	182 
Size:	464.9 KB 
ID:	83919  
    Last edited by stevemawmv; 10-29-2014 at 03:57 PM.

What would be creepy is if you're taking to darkening the room, smoking, dressing in a black skirted business suit with hella sharp shoulder pads and playing the piano. . . at the Bates Motel. That would be creepy. . . and yet. . . 'Tis the season to not be normal, fa la la la la. . .

Listen, I think artists would be thrilled to have a muse of any generation of Nexus. But a Nexus 6+. . . come on Leonardo. You're in the Renaissance Zone. Go Man Go!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Quote Originally Posted by Enug View Post
    More lovely paintings - the lighting on the face/s is so good. Dear Steve - it appears from reading the posts that your health is not too good - sorry to hear that - hope all is resolved soon.
    Hi June....I see that your back and sounds like you two had a great time....Thanks for sharing the photo, you two are a good looking couple.....and I can't believe its your 50th.....you sure it wasn't a mix up with the numbers?
    Thanks for showing your concern, I'll be alright....
    Take care,
    Steve

Hello D Akey.....
    Round two on attemping to repair one of three abdominal aortic aneurysms, not looking forward to it...but I'll be ok!
    Thank you friend for your concern and best wishes...
    What would be creepy is if you're taking to darkening the room, smoking, dressing in a black skirted business suit with hella sharp shoulder pads and playing the piano. . . at the Bates Motel. That would be creepy. . . and yet. . . 'Tis the season to not be normal, fa la la la la. . .Listen, I think artists would be thrilled to have a muse of any generation of Nexus. But a Nexus 6+. . . come on Leonardo. You're in the Renaissance Zone. Go Man Go!
    True true....just call me Norman in the mournin'....these shoulder pads are starting to chafe! Ok, now this image is getting even more creepier......Well, halloween is afew days away!
    Take care friend and thanks again....

Wonderful lighting Steve, great work
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Quote Originally Posted by stevemawmv View Post
    Round two on attemping to repair one of three abdominal aortic aneurysms, not looking forward to it...but I'll be ok!
    Good on ye lad, having it tended to. Get it fixed up and you're in business.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Beautiful painting once again Steve and lovely lighting.

And all the best with your health related issues. Maybe it will stop you stalking Sean Young for a while

Quote Originally Posted by coops View Post
    Wonderful lighting Steve, great work
    Thanks Katie...see your playing with the light as well!
    Take care friend,
    Steve

Good on ye lad, having it tended to. Get it fixed up and you're in business.
    Thanks D Akey....Next Wednesday!