Page 103 of 130 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1298

Thread: Stevemawmv's Gallery (Shared Reflections.....)

Memories of notes....Sitting alone....

Quote Originally Posted by sabena View Post
    Great work fantastic
    Hello Sabena....Thank you so much for visiting and leaving such a kind comment!

And 'Thanks' go out to everyone who has viewed these pages....
    Now....this first set is complete, so on to the next set.
    For those who are interested in set one go back to the previous pages...
    Set Two....Image one...There will be more so check back if you want to see the new ones...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	OCT19 REVSELF.jpg 
Views:	181 
Size:	197.6 KB 
ID:	83746   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SEPT27SELFCORRECT.jpg 
Views:	181 
Size:	284.8 KB 
ID:	83747  
    Last edited by stevemawmv; 10-20-2014 at 07:22 AM.

Hi Steve, I have enjoyed these - wondering what you have in store for us with the next set.
    June.

Oh God of homeless things, look down
    And try to ease the way
    Of all the little weary paws
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

http://enug66.deviantart.com/gallery/

[My setup: hp 15in laptop,11th Gen Intel Core i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.70 GHz, 8.00 GB RAM, 24in Acer 2nd monitor, Huion Kamvas 20 Pro display tablet, Windows 11, ArtRage Vitae.
    My painting real-estate is extended across three monitors.]

Quote Originally Posted by Enug View Post
    Hi Steve, I have enjoyed these - wondering what you have in store for us with the next set.
    Hello June....Glad you enjoyed the first set, here's the start of the second set. Two strangers, a piano and memories...Sitting alone at first...Check back there be about four more of this set!
    Take care friend,
    Steve
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SEPT27REVSELFEYES.jpg 
Views:	207 
Size:	476.9 KB 
ID:	83765  
    Last edited by stevemawmv; 10-21-2014 at 04:59 PM.

Canvas Noir. Love it. Has the look of an old classical painting.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    Canvas Noir. Love it. Has the look of an old classical painting.
    Hello DA...I was going for the IIL style of painting..'Incredibly inadequate lighting' effect for this next set.
    I think it may have worked.....I tried this a few paintings back and liked the effect then as well!
    Thanks friend.....

OOOOHHHHHH!... love the mystery, her concentration and contemplative look, I like the thinner application of paint and more canvas texture... does have the old masters quality. quite a bit different than some previous work that showed lots of fine brush marks... I like them both... but these last couple have a deeper quality I find very moving... well done my friend...

Quote Originally Posted by gxhpainter View Post
    OOOOHHHHHH!... love the mystery, her concentration and contemplative look, I like the thinner application of paint and more canvas texture... does have the old masters quality. quite a bit different than some previous work that showed lots of fine brush marks... I like them both... but these last couple have a deeper quality I find very moving... well done my friend...
    Thanks Gary....Wanted this one to be dark, my usual brush stokes just didn't work on this one....And I' am now adding more to this painting, trying to match the colors and lighting....which I'll post later.
    Take care friend.....

Sometimes I may skip a note or two, 'not talking about playing the piano here'...even though that's my current theme...So, sorry if I've offended anyone...

There is so much meaning with Rachel and this movie, and you've captured her emotion here, Steve.
    Wonderful work dear man. I also wanted to send a hug as well and well wishes.
    I am sorry you are going through so much. Please keep us all posted when you can.

Dear Steve, Your memories never fail! I love the style, the mood ... and the protagonist as well, of course! I like to listen to the music Your brush plays.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!