Page 63 of 98 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast

Thread: AndreaMG's Gallery ✟ Joan of Arc ✟

Wonderful work Andrea, she is beautiful

Very Good

Very good painting, like the way you bring forward the highlights in the face with white light, creates the illusion of realism.
    I have a personally designed artwork gallery website at: www.stephenlopiano.com
    There is one section full of pages there under the Digital Artwork category that is devoted entirely to paintings I have created with Art Rage.

Your last painting is great, fresh, spontaneous and dynamic as ever, dear Andrea! I like also the style of Dunaway, if that's the name of the painter of the portraits You attached. To return You the gift look at this painter (Escha Vane den Bogert) and see if You like him ... http://www.eschasgallery.com/
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Wonderful job on "Lights Bokan" Great color and brushstrokes.Once again very cool work my friend !

No way! I could see it at home yesterday evening, but only the first page here on my office PC ... strange problem indeed ...

Fabulous styles, Andrea! A whole lot less 'Pop' style. But they look very professional indeed. And I can now also see that because you have certain methods and chops in the traditional ways, that you are thus looking for something very different by searching for a style more in keeping with the vibrancy of these young female pop stars' videos and performances -- which in a way makes it more in line with the particular star's way. And you certainly succeed at it in both directions new and conservative. Loving it all. Go Andrea GO!!!!
    Last edited by D Akey; 08-05-2014 at 09:50 PM.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Thank you Dear Pat, hope you're better

Thanks Stephen the closer to real media is the happier I am

Thank you Cesare. I like it (especially the nudes ones ), a style not so easy to mimic with Artrage I'm afraid though. I'd say your Boss has applied some restrictions on your office PC Ciau ne

Thank you Dear SCP!!!

Thank you Dear D, sometimes I begin a painting saying to myself "this time it will be classic" but then I get carried away Glad you like her work too, she's definitely a pro CIAO
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/andreamgart

That's what art's about, isn't it -- at some point it's about the relationship between the art and the viewer, sort of like speed dating. (D Akey)

It looks like the limitations is limited to Your thread. What did You do to Mauro Moretti then?

Another Portrait ^^

I made this following our Dear Friend D precious suggestions (Thank U ). That's as much painterly as I can go . Hope you like it.

Please do watch it at full size

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AV.jpg 
Views:	243 
Size:	477.7 KB 
ID:	82418
    Last edited by AndreaMG; 08-10-2014 at 04:19 AM.
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/andreamgart

That's what art's about, isn't it -- at some point it's about the relationship between the art and the viewer, sort of like speed dating. (D Akey)

Hi Andrea....Love this, to me this is 'Traditional Fresh', reminiscent of portraits of forties and fifties.
    Take care friend,
    Steve