Page 50 of 98 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast

Thread: AndreaMG's Gallery ✟ Joan of Arc ✟

AndreaMG another nifty painting... I agree with Steve the eyes , nose and mouth are so well done. Painting a beautiful woman.. and then the shift to the prismatic background and colors in the hair set up a shimmering cubist effect... I hope you have some way to print these out so you can see them on a canvas or paper and framed... they really take on a different aspect when seen that way over just view on a monitor..

Amazing how can i draw like you. I love her smile so much

Thank you Dear Gary for the compliments. I like to watch my previous paintings on my ipad, when I will upgrade to a retina display I think I will enjoy them even more, as for printing I never tried but I'm not sure about that, I'd like to see a painting machine operating by replicating exactly all the brushstrokes with real paint simply by loading the Artrage file though

Thank you Dear Nascal, you are really talented IMHO so I'm pretty sure you can do even better
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/andreamgart

That's what art's about, isn't it -- at some point it's about the relationship between the art and the viewer, sort of like speed dating. (D Akey)

Your artwork is so amazing and beautiful! there were some pieces that didn't look like they were digitally made at all! but I am going to have to say that your 'Avril Lisa' is by far my favorite! I LOVE how you did her hair. Amazing job! *two thumbs up!*

The wondering Gioconda, here, master Leonandreaa! An exquisite painting again!
    For the mates in here "La Gioconda" (The Jocund (Lady), should I translate if it didn't refer to his husband family name) is how we rather call "Mona Lisa" here in Italy, (BTW Monna Lisa for us Italian, maybe also because mona is a bad word in Venitian dialect ...LOL)
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Great painting once again !

Very nice...love the use of textures and your choice of brushes....

Really lovely this Avril Lisa
    Silvia Bandini

Sorry for my english...
    Click for my gallery
    Click for my Blog
    Click for my deviant

Thank you Dear MeggerzTouch, if some my work looks like trad painting to you that's the graatest compliment to me and Artrage too

Thank you Dear Caesar, haha "mona" besides the equivalent of pirla also means another thing in friulano (which I speak a little because of my granpa and granma)

Thank you Dear YoannLori for the compliments

Thank you Dear kenmo, textures and brushstrokes are a key ingredient, so glad you like it

Thank you Dear Silvy, Avril Lisa says "thanks" too

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR VISITING OR COMMENTING, THE COUNT IS OVER 20.000!!!!
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/andreamgart

That's what art's about, isn't it -- at some point it's about the relationship between the art and the viewer, sort of like speed dating. (D Akey)

Yo no ablo furlan o ladino, je regrette .... but in veneto xe una bela spelonca ciņ .... Penitenziagite!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!