Page 72 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast

Thread: AndreaMG's Gallery ✟ Joan of Arc ✟

Looking forward to see soon some wonderful pastel masterpiece from You then, dear Andrea! You must have spent a fortune to get so many pastels, but You certainly need quite a lot of them if You want to reach all the subtle tones Your references require!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hi Andy A famous Pastel artist Italien Rosalba Carriera ok

I hope it will be a good investment Dear Caesar

Thank you Dear E, buona notte and ˇVaya con Dios!
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/andreamgart

That's what art's about, isn't it -- at some point it's about the relationship between the art and the viewer, sort of like speed dating. (D Akey)

Gets a thumbs up from me
    Quote Originally Posted by AndreaMG View Post
    Opening my thread/gallery with the gift from the lovely Lady Katie/Coops. Thank you ^^

Attachment 80649

Hi Everyone. This is my first work with ArtRage (previously I used procreate+ipad). It's done with intuos pro m in 8 hours (no tracing). I had some trouble with her hair so I went to the stylized route
    EDIT: I was not happy with my first painting so I heavily modified it, first of all I cheated using the transformation tools to get more correct proportions , then I used a lot of frost knife and airbrush tools on her face to achieve maximum realism and finally I redid entirely her hair... Hope you like it

Click on the picture for larger view

Attachment 77880
    ''The Past does not equal the future'' Anthony Robbins

Thank you ^^

That's what art's about, isn't it -- at some point it's about the relationship between the art and the viewer, sort of like speed dating. (D Akey)

Thank you

Name:  lego.jpg
Views: 403
Size:  101.0 KB

Andrea, what a museum of eye catching and stunning beauty. You are so talented.
    I love the Native American children as well, have a tiny bit of Cherokee blood running through my veins.
    Excellent, dear, excellent.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandra View Post
    Andrea, what a museum of eye catching and stunning beauty. You are so talented.
    I love the Native American children as well, have a tiny bit of Cherokee blood running through my veins.
    Excellent, dear, excellent.
    Thank you Dear Alexandra, unfortunately they are not mine, it's a set of drawings done in pastels by Harley Brown They are masterful indeed. I was posting some pastels works that I like because I'm trying to draw with that media myself. You thinking they were mine it's too much of a compliment Cheers

Oh dear, this is what happens when one is in such a hurry!
    So sorry, Andrea. I do so love your work though, and see no challenge with you!
    I too am looking forward to viewing your terrific pieces that are from such tasteful and masterful paintings!xx