Page 52 of 98 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast

Thread: AndreaMG's Gallery ✟ Joan of Arc ✟

SuperAndrea!!!! You must have eaten Goofy's garden special peanuts! (I don't now if abroad Super Goofy character, actually invented in Italy as SueprPippo, exists too though). Exceellleeeent!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Thank you Dear Gary, I tried to use the source for inspiration and played with it. Cheers

Thank you Dear Robyn, much appreciated

Thank you Dear D, haha you're right about the cross, I used way too much white and it's definitely grabbing the attention now, but I guess I will leave it as it is because I like your vision of the vampire girl getting out of the waters Thank you again for your comments, she sure looks a bit Pre-Raphaelite and it's different also from the original because I was not able to replicate the staring at the sky which would have added a mystical touch to it, but vampire girl it is You actually made me remember of the crazy/beautiful J-splatter "Vampire girl vs. Frankenstein girl", gotta re-watch it X)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Vampire-Girl-Vs-Frankenstein-Girl.jpg 
Views:	169 
Size:	413.1 KB 
ID:	81315

Thank you Dear Cesare for the superpippo compliment! Cerea e Forza Super TORO!
    Last edited by AndreaMG; 06-04-2014 at 08:51 AM.
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/andreamgart

That's what art's about, isn't it -- at some point it's about the relationship between the art and the viewer, sort of like speed dating. (D Akey)

What an eye catcher Andrea, beautiful work and so well done

Great your "Remembering Home"
    Silvia Bandini

Sorry for my english...
    Click for my gallery
    Click for my Blog
    Click for my deviant

Thank you so much Dear Ladies

That's what art's about, isn't it -- at some point it's about the relationship between the art and the viewer, sort of like speed dating. (D Akey)

Who are these two blood-thirsty girls, dear Andrea? Disquieting personalities for two intriguing beauties .... Risky to show weak points with them, I guess ...LOL
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Haha they are from a funny japanese movie where blood flows like a river but absolutely not in any serious way, here's a sample just to give you the idea . Cerea

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cz5PVk7nxPc

Interesting where our imaginations can be taken....from similarities, vampires, special peanuts and back to simply
    a very beautiful painting of a young girl. Cheers to all of our friends here and their limitless imaginations......
    Take care all....
    And again Andrea, beautiful
    interpretation of Michelle's painting.
    Maybe leaning towards yours though!
    Steve

Ho boy! What a campy movie! Looks like it was hilarious for the film makers.

We've created a society wherein each generation keeps getting farther and farther from real experiences and lives through on-screen fantasies that keep recycling and changing. How many new movies have we seen where all the situations are rehashes of former movie fantasies? That's why movies based on comic books are some of the biggest movies out there at the box office.

Don't get me wrong, I found that movie very funny!. . .and demented, which really pushes it out into great exaggeration like a caricature.

But wow. Pretty wild. The best part of it was the goofy guy with the camera who just couldn't resist being turned into a second fountain of blood just because he was totally pulled in by the hot chick really enjoying her sumptuous dinner. Total fascination with sensation and absolutely no common sense. And he didn't care at all because he had bragging rights. Sounds like any old day at the college dorm room to me.

Very funny, Andrea. I loved it and where the heck was Lady Frankenstein? And do they get into pulling hair and fighting in the mud? What happens next? - - WHAT HAPPENS???? I HAVE TO KNOW!!!!!!!

Well, there is a strange sense to it all. I mean if we're going to have monsters plaguing our dreams, if they have super hot figures and wear little sailor moon outfits, hey, that works. . .
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Fantasic work on your " Remembering home" Hahaha yes I have seen some of that movie,I couldn't finish it...