ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Halloween surprise (a little scary indeed)

Exclamation Halloween surprise (a little scary indeed)

This is my Halloween illustration for this year to the benefit og US friends and any other country observing this "gloomy" festivity. This time the humor got quite "noir" ... so keep little kids away from this vision (although I see they often get sensibly more disquieting shows and movies in these obscure times and trends).
    Imaginary ,no reference (apart from a nice pumpkin I used as an absolutely loose model). It was slightly challenging to guess lighting and the perspective, but I'm reasonably satisfied I got the essence of my mental image.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Evil Clown2.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	482.6 KB 
ID:	77388  
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

I am suitably scared Caesar! Fabulous face and hand with the knife. A combination of all things frightening, not the least a mad woman! There appears to be red stuff down the bottom right. Has she drawn blood already?

A mixture of Pumpkin Gal, The Shining and The Joker she sure strikes fear in me. Gret painting Cesare
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Yeah, it's really messed up, Caesar. . . I'm doomed because I can't keep my eyes off her heaving bosom. Yeah, she over-uses make-up like a trollop in kabuki. . . and yeah, she wields a knife like a maniacal samurai, or even one of the competing chefs in the TV show Hell's Kitchen. . . but just look at that rack!

There is one of those repeating horror film characters called 'Chucky' (like Jason and Freddie. . .) who was a little knife wielding doll or ventriloquist's dummy with murderous intent. So through the infinite wisdom of the producers, they decided to dedicate one of the many sequels to a new female counterpart -- the bride of Chucky. And what was the inventive subtitle for the film? You guessed it: Chucky Gets Lucky. Now you know they thought they would get people to come see the movie based on that title alone.

I mean look at her. . . She's like the wooden manifestation of a Venus Fly Trap. . .

You're really frightening me, Caesar. . .
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Makes me want to lay my carving knife down and leave the pumpkin as it sits!!!
    You just don't know what it will become, once you start cutting!
    No pumpkin carving for me, Thank you!!

Good One,
    Steve

My first thought when viewing this well-endowed damnsel was "Bride of Pennywise".

omg that's really frightening, very well done.

Dear Robyn, You open the pumpkin spring-box with a jump at the puppet clown suddenly leaping out of it and, actually, while You are still surprised, mesmerized by that uncongruous shining knife and that pair of mesmerizing yellow eyes (the abundant breast may help too paralysing gentlemen sight LOL) and disquieted by her evil sharp toothed smile, the left hand has already sunk a dagger in Your chest and is spreading out Your blood ... scary enough, isn't it? But relax, it's just an image. Thank You.

Dear D Akey, this time You added all the humorous part of the story and I'm holding my belly laughing loud LOL at Your rutilant ideas of Kabuki, master chefs, fly-trapping dioneae muscipulae and so on ... Hard to think I may frighten Wolfman Jack though. Thank YoU!

Dear Steve, You may possibly start probing Your pumpkin with long needles before You start carving. I wouldn't break Your traditional rituals with my illustration. I hope You recovered now from the shock. LOL Thank You!

Dear DOC, I hope the cheap weddings of the Bride of Pennywise (if I understood that reference meaning correctly from the web) didn't end up in such a sanguinary way though.LOL Thank You!

Never trust too much dolls and pumpkin at Halloween, dear SilverO ... Thank You!

Creepy !

AWESOME !! Bravo Caesar my new fav work by you.

Thank You, dear Scott! The most frightening nightmares may come from where we don't expect a threat, from the most ordinary and apparently harmless objects, I think ...