ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: All Alone

All Alone

From imagination. This just evolved. AR4
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	All Alone.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	261.6 KB 
ID:	77372  

I like it!
    Makes me wonder ,what she is thinking about?
    Nice one!,
    Steve

Terrific work; I like the colours very much! What are the green floaties in the river?

In a way, aside from the fineness of the shapes, it's taking on the character of a Tiffany Window.

On an upbeat note, owing to the rocks and lines, it has a Zen Garden kind of feel. And she is removed from the world to where her meditations take her.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Thanks Steve for the comments. Robyn: Thank you for the comments, I created the water effect using the eraser on the landscape and left some of the colors untouched trying to create rocks in the water.
    D'Akey, thanks as always for your colorful commentary.

Great colours and landscape , Tony

Hi,

At first glance, my impression was "lonely". Later on, I like the peaceful looking indeed.

The palette and composition are exquisitely expressing the mood and situation here.
    Fortunately I never felt really alone this far, even when I'm lonely, but I understand it may happen, when getting very old for instance, unless you have some sort of faith that makes You go beyond Your actual, physical essence and gives You some entity with whom to interact.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!